Chapter Three: Tickle Wars and Sparing

Error's POV:

"Glad you still remember me with all the chaos you guys cause." Somebody giggled, coming through a portal. That somebody was Under-swap Sans or Blueberry. He's the only one to see us for who we really are.

"Sup little berry." I greeted as he laid on his stomach across from us.

"You say little yet soon I'm taller than you!" Blue laughed.

"You aren't yet though!" I practically sang.

"Oh, that's it come here!" Blue laughed, lunging at me and tickling me.

"ACK- BLUE HAHAHA NO! HAHAHAHAHA ST- HAAHA- STOP! MER-HAHA- MERCY PLEASE! N-HAHA- NIGHTY HELP!" I laughed as I was tickled, while also being removed from Nighty lap.

"This is your punishment mwehehehe!" Blue giggles.

"BLUE! HAHAHAHA PLE- AHAHAHA- PLEASE MERCY! HA HA HAHAHA!" I wheezed as he tickled me.

"Hmmm Fine." He says as he stops tickling me. I laughed, holding my stomach until the feeling went away.

"You okay Ruru?" Nighty chuckled.

"Traitors. All of you." I breathed, out of breath from laughing.

"Cool. Anyways the tickle war's out of the way, Wanna spar Blue?" Horror asked.

"Sure!" Blue hopped up. Horror pulled out two ax's and blue pulled out a mallet.

"I'm betting on Blue!" I called out.

"Same here!" Nighty yelled.

"Traitors!" Horror shouted back.

"Don't worry Horror, I bet on you!" Cross chirped.

"Nah I'm keeping my money. Blue will win." Dust chuckled.

"Are you sure it's not another reason Powder?" Horror teased, causing me to chuckle.

"I'm sparing you after you lost to Blue." Dust grumbled.

"Hey, that rhymed!" Blue and I chirped at the same time, causing us to laugh.

"Ready to start Bluest of berries?" Horror chuckled.

"Sure Horror, if you're ready to lose!" Blue sang.

"3! 2! 1! Start!" Cross called out.

Not even 5 minutes later, Horror was on the ground kept there by Blue's mallet.

"So what did we bet on?" I chuckled, causing Cross to groan.

"Don't you remember that I always win Horror?" Blue laughed, helping Horror up.

"I do now." Horror giggles as Blue un-summons his mallet.

"We always bet on Cross's chocolate stash." Dust chirped.

"There goes my chocolate...." Cross whines.

"Dust, come on! Let's spar!" Horror cheered and Blue skipped over to us. Blue kissed Dusts cheek as he skipped by.

"Good luck!" Blue giggled, as Dust froze.

"Oooooooo" Cross, Horror, Nighty, And I Said at once.

"Blue and Dust-" Cross started.

"Sitting in a tree-" Horror contained.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Nighty said.

"First comes love, then comes marriage." I teased.

"Let's just spar..." Dust said quietly.

"Is he okay?" Blue whispered to me.

"Hehe, how can you be so innocent and not at the same time?" I whispered back. "He's in love~!"

"With who?!" Blue whispered yelled.

"Well, the name in the song beside his is who he loves." I chuckled. Blue lived up to his name when he realized what happened.

"He... loves me?" Blue whispered.

"Mhm." I nod. I look over to see Horror losing to Dust. All because Horror teased Dust during the fight.

I glanced back at Blue and see him covering his face with his hands.

Shame we didn't see the 4 monsters in the shadows that were there the entire time.