Chapter 6 Deidara POV

Deidara

It's been weeks since Kasumi joined Konoha High. We've got our run ins somtimes. None of them were good. I've to admit, she's changed, a lot. What did Oto do to her? It must be her grandmother's fault. Nope, I don't think so.

Currently, it was raining and a Saturday. It was around 3 in the afternoon. Pein wanted to have a group meeting at his house at six. So, here I am, doing my homework, which is unusual of me. I suddenly heard a knock on my door.

"Come in, un."

The door opened, revealing Oba-san.

"Deidara, your grandfather and I are going out now. You're going to Pein's at six, right?"

I nodded.

"Well, don't stay there too late. Be home by midnight. Okay?"

"Yes, Oba-san, un."

She smiled and left my room.

I heard the front door unlock and closed. They've left. I sighed as I heard my message ringtone go off. I flipped open my cell phone. It was a message from Pein. It reads;

You're still coming over, right?

Pein

I replied a 'Yeah'.

Time flied by pretty fast. It was already thirty minutes before six. I stood up from my study table and begun to change. It was still raining. I changed into a pair of dark skinny jeans, a black hoodie and a pair of black sneakers. I didn't tie up my hair at the back, and my side fringe was covering my left eye. I grabbed my cell phone, house key and wallet and shoved them into the pockets of my hoodie. I took my car keys as well.

I left the house and went to my car, that was parked in front of the house. I lifted my hood. I unlocked my car and opened the door. Once in the driver seat, I closed my door and ignited the engine of the car. I begun to drive towards the direction of Pein's house.

Fifteen minutes later, I reached Pein's house. It stopped raining a little bit though, but it was still raining. I knocked on the front door of the house. The door opened, revealing Pein.

"Just on time, Deidara." he says.

"The rest are already here, un?" I asked, while stepping into his house.

Pein just nodded, while leading me into his living room. A few minutes later, we were in his living room.

"Finally, Deidara!!" Kisame called out.

"It was raining, Kisame, un." I sweatdropped.

I took a seat next to Sasori, who was on the two-seater couch.

"So, what's the point of this meeting?" Kakuzu asked.

"Right, we've gathered to discuss." Pein said, as he took a seat next to Konan on the couch opposite us.

"About?" Kisame asked.

"About the new girl." Pein answered, as he looked at me.

I didn't look at him, but I could still feel him looking at me.

"Why in the world are we discussing about her, yeah? We're not turning into those girls who gossip about other girls, are we, un?" I looked at Pein.

"Well, something about her intrigues us." he motioned to Konan and him.

"Well, we all know she's in the Kendo club." Pein says.

"So?" Sasori says.

I know that Pein know I still have feelings for her. I told Pein all about her, actually.