It's almost weird that he is begging me to go through all of this trouble just to take a bath. I can't really complain either though, he's being really sweet and he's trying to take care of me. On the other hand, I feel guilty because I feel like I'm hurting Colton. But, somethings off about all this. My mind is all foggy. Maybe I do need a bath.

After a few minutes I nod my head, "Fine, okay."

He smiles, "That's my favourite girl."

"But, we cannot be late to school. Do you understand me Styles?" I raise my eyebrows.

He laughs, "You trying to be stern is adorable. Yes, angel, we will be early for your first class. Pinky swear on it."

I hold out my pinky and we interlock.

I get off the bed and put on some of Harry's basketball shorts and a clean t-shirt of his. We make our way to his car and in a matter of minutes we're at my dorm.

"I will be back in half an hour, is that enough time for you, love?" He asks.

"Yes, that should be good."

"I'll see you soon," he kisses me.

I nod my head. "Be safe," I give him one more kiss before getting out.

I make my way to my room before unlocking it. Lili opens one eye and then pops up.

"Where have you been?!" She asks.

"With Harry," I sheepishly say.

"Harry? I thought you had a date with Colton?" She runs her hand through her messy waves.

I begin to gather my things. I fill Lili in on everything that happened last night, and she makes comments throughout. She stands up with me and wanders around the room like she's trying to walk through the maze that is my life right now.

"Can I be honest?" She leans leans against the bed.

"Please," I say.

"Doesn't this seem fishy to you? Harry is known as a player, he doesn't ever have the same girl for more than two days. Why is he so focused on you?"

I stop grabbing my pens, "I have been uneasy. Oh my god, your mind, Lili! I have felt this feeling of stress and I only ever feel it around him. I feel like I never really know what's going to happen next. Do you think he's just playing me?"

She shrugs her shoulders, "He might actually like you, but you don't really know with Harry. It just makes me nervous, you're my girl and if anyone hurts you, I will go after them. Just, please be careful."

"I'm really worried. Maybe I can talk to him about it?"

"I would try to," she says.

My phones rings after a few seconds of silence.

"Hello?"

"I'm walking into your dorm building," he says.

"Okay, bye," I hang up before he can say anything else.

I look at Lili, and she makes the motions of zipping her mouth shut. God, I'm even more nervous now.

I open the door as he knocks, "Hi, Harry. I'm ready."

I leave it open for him as I move to get my bags. Lili smiles and waves at him and he nods to her. I move to give her a hug and I whisper to her that I'll fill her in on everything tomorrow.

I make my way to Harry, and he grabs my hand as we walk out.

"You okay?" He asks.

I nod, "I'm okay."

He squeezes my hand and takes my bags when we reach his car. The uneasy feeling is back and I worry that maybe Harry's intentions aren't all that pure. But, I push it aside as I give him the benefit of the doubt and lay my head against the window, listening to the music.

I fall asleep before I know where we are going.