| 4 |

He didn't wanna leave his room. He ignored th script that  Roman slipped under his door, he wasn't gonna be in the video, he wasn't going to affect Thomas, he was ducking out.

Isabell, stop lying to yourself.

You could never be a real man

You're always going to be a scared little girl, a broken little girl.

"No, no, I'm not, I'm a broken boy." Virgils voice was weak.

What kind of boy has boobs?

What kind of boy is named Isabell?

You're never be Virgil, that's not your name, that's not who you are.

He knew the video had started when he heard angry footsteps coming towards his room, he didn't care, he didn't get up, he just got a blanket to wrap around himself, hiding his binder. "Anxiety! What in Walt Disneys name made you think you could duc- are you okay?" Roman was screaming halfway down the hallway, but when he opened the door and saw the tear stains down Virgil's face he softened. Virgil shook his head. Roman shut the door walking closer.

"Are you physically okay?"

"Yeah, I guess, I don't know." Virgil hid under the blanket more, clinging to it for dear life, all Roman had to do was move the blanket and he would know, he can't know, please don't let him know.

"Hey, Anx, look at me." Virgil looked at Roman, flinching when Roman gently brushed away the tears that gathered on his cheeks. "You're a darkside, aren't you?"

"W-What? How'd you know? No, it doesn't matter, I'm not one of them anymore!" Roman nodded softly.

"Well, obviously, the mind palace moved you closer to us for a reason, you're a light side now, you're good." Virgil didn't say anything. Roman sighed softly. "Well, whatever's wrong, sitting here and moping isn't going to help, get up!" Roman grabbed Virgil's hand, pulling him up.

"Wait, no-" it was too late, Virgil was pulled to his feet and the blanket fell, he crossed his arms over his chest but, Roman still saw.

"Is that a binder?" Virgil slowly nodded. "Oh..." and that one word, was all it took for Virgil's heart to shatter, he didn't get an 'it's okay' or 'you're still you!' He got an 'Oh.'

And that hurt.