Chapter One: The Client

Start from the beginning

"Not bad." His eyes snapped to mine and the corners of his mouth curled upwards. It was then that I realized I had spoken out loud. "Oh, I'm sorry." What was a man like this doing at a strip club?

He chuckled and beckoned me forth with a finger. "I do not mind." His voice was deep, and immediately caressed things deep inside of me. Oh, holy mother of pearl. I made my way to him, stopping only when I was a few feet away. I felt his eyes scour over my body and then back upwards. "I bet your face is just as lovely."

"I bet you would just love to know what my face looks like." I teased. The music in the room seemed to grow louder and I took that as my cue to start moving. "But you will never know."

The man smiled wider. "I guess that is a shame. A woman like you shouldn't have to hide behind masks."

"Many men and women hide behind masks every day. Isn't that life?" I let my hands fall to my stomach and slide downwards as I turned and swayed my hips slowly.

I felt his gaze like a brand. "Yes, I suppose that is life. Always running, always hiding." I shivered as his words danced across my skin. "I guess that is enough talk of that. Why worry about the weighty things when I have a beautiful woman standing in front of me?"

"Flatterer." I said, swaying even slower as I turned back around. "But answer me one thing. What is a man like you doing here?"

"Would you believe me if I told you I come here to ease my boredom?" I just laughed and leaned forward so that my breasts were just in front of his face. I felt his breath against my skin and dipped downwards until they were pressed against his thighs. "I swear, you women live just to put men through hell."

I laughed. "Am I truly that awful?"

"Wicked girl, you know that's not what I am saying." He bit his bottom lip briefly. "You can touch me however you want to, yet if I were to touch you the man waiting outside of this room would charge in to your rescue."

I smiled as I balanced my weight on my knees and shoved his apart so that my body was pressed between his thighs. "You would be surprised with what you can get away with in here."

"Is that an invitation?"

I just shrugged. "I will leave that open for interpretation." I didn't know what it was about him, but I was thrilled by the idea of this man touching me. Call me a whore, but damn I wanted it. What was I turning into?

"Hmm." He reached out and gently stroked my hair. I fought not to lean into his hand and just could not keep my eyes open. His touch slid down across my neck and he cupped it, squeezing just enough to send sparks down to my toes. "Someone will end up seriously hurting you one of these days. You seem to trust too easily."

I shook my head. "No. I just know what I want." I whispered. That made him smile and he gently brought me to my feet so that I stood in front of him again. With his hands, he turned my body around and pulled me until I fell into his lap.

My back was pressed against his and I could feel the beating of his heart. I was already trembling by the time his hands grasped my knees and pulled them apart. "Don't move." The command made it even harder to sit still.

My arms were by my sides, grasping the arms of the chair so that I wouldn't reach back to touch whatever part of him I could get my hands on. His fingers cupped my breasts, giving them a quick squeeze before pulling down my bustier enough that they sprung forth. The piece of cloth supporting the bottoms of my breasts held them up in some sort of offering.

It was everything I could do not to melt when he tugged a nipple between his fingers. A quiet moan escaped my throat and my head fell back onto his shoulder. His other hand delved downwards into my underwear and cupped me firmly. I gasped and shifted under his touch. "Oh."

He rubbed his fingers quickly over my clit and kissed my neck before nipping and sucking at it. I couldn't catch my breath and I kept thrusting my hips against his hand. It was too much, and not enough. Suddenly, he thrust two fingers into me and I called out, falling just over the edge of pleasure.

His breath in my ear was the first thing I noticed when I came back down. I moved to turn, but he stopped me with his hands. "No."

"But I want to take care of you." I said, giving him a wry smile.

He chuckled and shook his head. "No, that is alright. My time is up here anyway. It was most pleasurable taking care of you." I blushed and shifted, prompting the man to withdraw his fingers from me. I moaned and squirmed slightly, causing him to chuckle again. "Perhaps, I shall see you here again."

"Well, I am off for the next few weeks, but I hope so." I gave him a genuine smile and slid off of his lap, adjusting my bustier to cover myself.

He stood and looked at me before sticking the fingers that were inside of me into his mouth. I gasped and he winked. "I like the tattoo behind your ear, by the way. The handcuffs suit you."