💔 q & a answers💔 ii

Start from the beginning

What's your favorite pet name Rose calls you?

SJ: Ooh! Noona calls me Prince, Romeo, Yummy, Heaven, and Babyboy! She only calls Jinnie 'Prince' so that's Jinnie's favorite.

How did you react to the sounds of Joonie and Tae being punished?

SJ: I didn't hear anything... I was all the way upstairs but Jungkookie said it was brutal. (Check the end of Chapter 15 for an overview of the house plan)

How did you cope with all the stress before you broke down?

SJ: I didn't :) that's where the breakdown part comes in. but now I have learned to ask for help when I need it and since they care about me they made the effort to not help when they see I'm overwhelmed.

what do u expect to happen on ur date with Rose? ;)

SJ: (giggles) I- I don't know....

Y/N: What do you want to happen, Prince?

SJ: ...wax play?

Y/N: then that's what you'll get.

Favorite food?

SJ: Lobster!

Not a question but ENJOY YOUR DATE!

SJ: Thank you! I deserve it!

Are you excited about your date?

SJ: Very! Mama said I'll love it! I trust Mama!

What triggers your little space?

SJ: Stress, Baby Talk and certain clothes or images.

Why are you cold to everyone?

YG: I'm not.

Are you planning on slipping into little space in the future? If so what kind of little are you?

YG: I'm not planning on it and I'd rather not. I don't know how to answer that last question but my little age is usually four or five. I'm pretty quiet as a little.

Why don't you try and tell Rose your dreams, hmm? I bet she would love to make them come true~

YG: Are you crazy? If I tell her, THEN SHES GONNA KNOW

Is there a reason you're distancing yourself?

YG: I'm not distancing myself. And even if I was, can you blame me?

Any hidden moments that happened between you and Rose???

YG: She bought me and Jiminie new makeup palettes as a gift when she was gone for a few days... It was nice, I guess.