S2 20: Backstory

Jungkook POV
8 years ago

"Come on Yoongi, your so slow"

"Slow down you dummy, I'm in ruff shape"

"Haha, your so slow"

Yoongi was my best friend and I was his. Yoongi was a friendly and funny guy, though he struggled with his family because he was poor. His family was doing pretty bad and he couldn't do anything to help them other than work alot.

Once I heard him talking with a stranger in a ally. I got curious so I listened to their conversation. "Listen kid, if you want to become rich and get to date my son I suggest you listen. Kill your parents and you get my son, and money" Yoongi looked scared and nervous about talking to the man.

Hasn't he heard of never talking to strangers?

I didn't know who that man was because he was wearing a hoodie. I didn't even know who the boy was. After he left I ran up to Yoongi and asked him about it. "YOONGI! How could you?! You CANT kill your parents!!" He began crying. "I-I'm sorry Jungkook...don't tell anyone... please....I won't kill them..." He said

"Fine....I won't just tell like that" I said which made Yoongi smile. "Your the best Jungkook" I smiled and hugged him.

End of Flashback

"S-So...he was gonna make a deal with a man, he denyed it, but years later, he agreed?" Kai said. I nodded and began crying. "Why Yoongi....? You promised that you wouldn't kill your parents" A thought came into my head. "WAIT! Yoongi ALWAYS wanted to find others with special abilities and wanted to do experiments with them...so...Jimin, Seulgi and the others could be in danger" I said leaving everyone scared.

"I still don't know who that man or who his son was, but I DONT want to know"

The detective then said that we should find them before it's too late.

Hours Later
??? POV

"P-Please....don't kill me, I...I have little brother out there..."

"I don't care"

And with that, a man pulled a lever and a I fell into a tank. I couldn't tell if it was water of something else. I began feeling dizzy and unable to stay awake. It felt like I was dieing....