"Good morning Everyone, My name is Eunji. I'm very shy so I hope everyone will be nice and look after me. I look forward to being your new classmate."

"Shes so pretty!" I heard a girl a few seats down whisper.

"Shes also from Busan, do you think y/n and her know each other?" Miyeon's voice caught my attention as she talked to her minions.

"I don't know, but what I do know is she has a twin brother and he is super cute!"

I cringed my nose in disgust and the thought of Hyunjin ever dating any of them.

My attention adverted back to Eunji who was already glaring at me. We locked eyes for an uncomfortable few seconds while she walked to her new seat.

"Is something wrong?" Haechan asked.

He must have noticed my uncomfortable expression.

"It's nothing." I sighed.

I hadn't told him about our fight. If it could even be called a fight? I was still confused at why Eunji was so mad at me.

***

I was standing by the front doors of the school gym. I had gotten a message from Hyunjin telling me to meet him here before lunch. I looked around as I saw various students exit the gymnasium except for him.

Where is he? Did he get lost?

I began to get worried so I peeped my head inside. I wasn't surprised to see that Miyeon and her minions had him cornered as they begged for him to give them his number.

"Ya! Hyunjin-ah." I glared at Miyeon while I called his name.

He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw me.

"Y/N!" He pushed past the three girls while they were distracted and ran to me.

"Do you two know each other?" Miyeon clenched her teeth.

"Since we were babies." I rolled my eyes at her.

"We've been best friends since birth, we're practically siblings." He added on and I could tell she was getting mad.

"Best friends!" She yelled out in frustration.

"You're best friends with him, you're best friends with Chenle, your best friends with every guy at this school!" She laughed. "Does your boyfriend know just how much of a whore you are!"

"Ya!" I yelled at her, my blood boiling. "What did you just say!"

"Did I lie?" She clicked her tongue.

"Why you little bi-"

"Ladies whats with all the fighting?" Eunji's familiar voice caught everyone by surprised.

I turned around and saw she had just entered the gymnasium.

"Nothing." I muttered not wanting to make big fuss.

"Well clearly something happened." Eunji instigated. "It appears to me that you were bothering these three girls."

"What?"

"It's true, she has always been so mean to us." Hana, one of Miyeon's minions whined.

"That isn't true!" I raised my voice. "Stop lying."

"Y/N stop attacking them."

I looked at Hyunjin who seemed to be just as confused by Eunji's actions as I was.

"Attacking them? I wasn-"

"Enough is enough!" She raised her voice.

"I've watched you bully people for many years at our old school but I won't stand by and let you do that here, not anymore."

"Eunji what are you saying?" Hyunjin was just as shocked as me.

She turned to the girls with a saddened expression. "She has even brainwashed my brother into hating his own sister."

"That isn't true!" I yelled at her

"Shut up! You're a terrible person." Sarang and Hana yelled at me while Eunji broke down in fake tears.

"Lets go." Hyunjin pulled me by my arm as he lead me away from the girls. "We'll talk about this at home." He warned Eunji.

I didn't look back. I all I heard was Miyeon and her minions calling me names.

Whore, slut, bitch. What did I do to deserve this?