Friend or Enemy (Lance and Keith's pov)

Lance's Pov

It's been about two hours since Keith passed out by whatever that beam of light was. His or her face would scrunch up once in a while as if he's in pain, he's also paler than usual, which is kinda scaring me. The others had asked me what happened, but all I can tell them is the weird beam that almost hit us, but no one knows what or who shot that laser.

(I'm going to stick with male pronouns, it's easier)

Allura had Keith placed in the healing pods to see if there's any major, but thankfully there's only some bruises and a few scratches. Hearing that I let out a sigh of relief.

~Time Skip~

Pidge's Pov

After an hour Keith got out of the healing pod, he stumbles for a bit, but Lance helped him back on his feet. I swear I can see Lance's face turning red.

"My head...hurts."

"I pretty sure it does since that laser thing was near your head when I pushed you out of the way, and your head hit the grass pretty hard," Lance paused for a second "but I'm so happy that you're alright." He smiled and... turned red, he is a huge hopeless romantic and its going to make for great blackmail.

~Time skip~ a week later

Keith's pov

I was in my room relaxing from training when the coms went off.

"EVERYONE REPORT TO THE CONTROL ROOM (is that the name of it?)!" Allura's voice boomed throughout the castle. I sprung out of my room and dashed to the control room to see that I'm the fourth person the, next was Lance and Pidge and Hunk were behind him.

"Allura, what's wrong?" Shiro asked.

"There's seems to be someone trying to get into the ship, but I don't know who?"

Just then there the alarms went off and the lights went off to.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

"PIDGE!"

"Sorry dad."

"Hello?"