Head out of the gutter (Lance's pov)

(used my laptop to draw this)

After dinner, I was sitting on my bed. I can't get the thought of Keith as a girl out of my head. Keith looked handsome before, but now he looks beautiful and cute. 

"Ugh, why do I feel different when I think about Keith." I muttered.

Not long after I heard some grunts from the training room. 

'Must be Keith' I thought as I got up out of m room to head to the training room. As I walked to the door, I saw Keith in sport clothing (picture on top). 

I can feel my face turning red and hot. I mean, how can I not. Keith's figure just fits him so well. 

'I want to pin him to a wall and kiss him till he- WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING' now my face is really red and really hot.

"Lance, what are you doing?" A voice pulled me out of my trance.

I looked up to see Keith staring at me with his beautiful violet eyes. His raven hair pulled up in a high ponytail.

"I-uhhhh I heard a noise" I managed to force out. I scanned Keith's new body and my eyes landed on his curves. 

'Man, my pants are getting tight- crap' 

I covered my crouch with my hands. My face is now fully red and fully hot. 

"Ok."

"Yeah, so I see you later."

"Yeah, night Lance"

"Night, Keith"

Night, babe.~