Chapter 7: Depression

I dedicate this chapter to my BFFE cause she's amazing and just overall PERF!!!! I love you soo much!!!!! ❤

Everyone please read her story "Demolished" it's ABSOLUTELY AMAZING and SPECTACULAR! I know you guys will love it just as much as I do!!!! 

Author's Note: Sorry it took me so long to write this next chapter! I was having writers block for a week and just didn't know what to write about! So without further ado, here's chapter 7!!!!

Chapter 7: Depression

Emilia's POV

I woke up with a slight headache and a throbbing jaw. I rolled over on my stomach to look at the time which read 6:07 AM. Internally groaning, I flipped on my left side and tried to go back into my deep slumber. After tossing and turning for about five minutes, I sat up from my bed, put my feet on the soft carpet and proceeded to stand up. I winced when my head started to pound like someone was hitting me with a hammer repeatedly. I dizzily stumbled across the hallway and took a right turn to where the stair case remained.

Making my way down stairs, I wandered into the kitchen to look for some medicine to get rid of this grusome headache.

As I was getting a cup of water, I heard a strange noise in my dad's office. Getting into my karate stance, I slowly and quietly tiptoed into his office to see what could have caused the sound. Once I'm at the corner to where the door was, I take a deep breath, shaking out all of the nerves and smoothly opened the door. I peeked my head inside and breathe a sigh of relief when I noticed it was my father. The place was a mess, papers were spread out on the desk and the floor, a few clothes and some empty cups as well scattered throughout his office.

"Oh my gosh dad, you scared the living daylights out of me! I didn't know that you were home," I exclaimed. Dad replied, "Oh sorry sweetheart, I don't have to go to until 12." "Oh okay." "Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for school?" he asked. "Yeah but I'm not feeling well today so can I stay home?" He stood up from his work chair, without stepping over papers (don't ask me how) and walked over to me.

He placed his hand on my forehead to check if I have a fever or something. With a deciding look on his face, he shrugged, "I guess you can stay home, I'll let the principal know." "Okay thanks dad," I croaked. To make it more believable that I'm sick I walk slowly and hold both of my hands to side of my face.

I make my way back up the stairs and enter my room. I get inside my warm, soft bed and and turn my tv on so I won't be bored. After a few minutes of flipping through the channels, I come across my new favorite show called The Red Band Society. This must be my lucky day, I get to stay home from school and watch my show, it doesn't get better than that... well except I'm sick but that's beside the point. I watched like three episodes until I found myself getting sleepy and not too long after that I'm peacefully dreaming.

I suddenly wake up from my phone vibrating. I rub my eyes until my vision is clear and pick it up to see who's calling me. I read the caller ID and it said Aidan so I quickly answer it before it goes to voicemail. "Hello," I tiredly said into the phone. "Emilia! Where are you? Why aren't you in school? Is everything okay?" he frantically quiered. "Woah! First of all never bombard me with so many questions in the morning, it feels like my head is about to explode answering all of them and second I'm okay, just a little sick. So calm down, it's not like I was kidnapped or something." I told him as calmly as I could. "Oh thank goodness, I thought something bad happened to you." "Nope all good," I reassured him. "Okay good, I gotta get back to class. Talk to you later bye." I can almost see him smiling when he said that. "Okie dokie byeee." I waved even though he can't see it and hang up the phone.