Chapter 5: Amnesia

Author's Note: Hey guys! Well just to give you a heads up, my story is somewhat related to the song Amnesia By 5 Seconds Of Summer for those who don't know the song I have the video up top. But the only problem is that it doesn't work on your phone since the video is from VEVO and it won't let you watch it up here so you either have to go on YouTube and watch it or go on Wattpad on the computer and watch it but I'm keeping it up there just so you guys can know what it looks like and what's the name of it!!! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and all of the future chapters!!!!! :)

Chapter 5: Amnesia

Emilia's POV

I woke up feeling refreshed and energized. I'm so happy today is Saturday, my first week of school is complete. I deserve a big bag of sour patches. I sit up from my bed and yarn dramatically. I take a peek at my pink designer clock and it read 10:14. I unplug my phone from my charger which is fully charged and see that I have a text from Aidan.

From Aidan❤: Hey Emilia, how are you? We are carpooling to the movies at 7:00 but I want to get to know you better so I'm going to pick you up at 2:00, is that okay!? :)

To Aidan❤: Hey Aidan! I'm good, I just woke up so I feel energized wbu!? Yes it's totally fine, I want to get to know you better too! Okay I can't wait!

From Aidan❤: Lol I hope you're ready to run a marathon jk! I'm pretty good, thanks! Awesome, see you then! :)

To Aidan❤: Oh of course lol! See you then too! :)

I text my dad that I'll be out with a couple of friends and he replied with "Okay sweetie, don't stay out too long! Have a nice time. Love you!" I texted him back and I know I halfway lied to him but he'll never let me hang out with Aidan by myself, being an overprotective cop and all. With a smile on my face I stand up, put my phone on my night stand and trotted over to my walk in closet. I grabbed my pink crop top with a white tank top under it, high waisted shorts, my flower pattern Toms and to top it off my gold necklace my mom got me for my fifteenth birthday (The outfit shown on the picture). I take my pajamas off and hop into the shower, washing my hair in the process. After I finished drying off, I put everything on except my Toms and blow dry my hair. Once every part of my brown hair is dry, I take out my curling iron and hook it up. As it heating up, I pick up my necklace and admire its beauty. It's not real gold but it's real gold to me cause it came from my mother's heart and that's more valuable than any diamond, gold or platinum.

When I noticed my curling iron is at the right temperature, I gently put my necklace on my vanity and pick my iron up ready to curl my hair without burning myself. I managed to do a pretty good job with curling it and I didn't burn myself. Achievement completed! I put on my usual brown eyeliner, brown mascara, light pink eyeshadow and foundation on. Next I slip on my Toms and wrap the necklace around my neck, heading downstairs to grab some brunch. Yes I said brunch cause it took me a hour an a half to get ready and dressed and it's already in the afternoon. I search in the kitchen to find something decent to eat. I finally found some scraps of cheese and bread so I guess I'll make a grilled cheese sandwich. I fix it up and eat it in my living room with the tv on. After I finished my breakfast, I turn the tv off, put my plate in the garbage and head upstairs to brush my teeth. I wonder what we're going to do? Wait, doesn't he have a girlfriend? Why on earth does he want to hang out with me when he could be hanging out with her? I thought about that while staring at my myself in the mirror until I heard the doorbell ring.

I ran down the stairs and opened the door to reveal Aidan. He looked amazing in his blue Hollister shirt, white skinny jeans and blue high tops Adidas. "Hey Aidan," I exclaimed. "Hey, are you ready to go?" he asked. "Yes I am!" I grab my purple handbag with my phone, keys and wallet and head out the door, closing it shut and locking it. We walk down the porch and once we got to Aidan's fire red Lexus car, he opened the passenger side door for me. "Thank you," I said gratefully. "You're welcome," he replied with a smile. He strolled over to driver's side and got in. I buckled in and he did the same. "So where are we going," I query. "It's a surprise," he mentioned with a smirk on his face. I threw my hands up in the air and complained, "NOOO I hate surprises! Just tell me." "Nope you're gonna have to sit there and wait," he laughed. "Fine," I playfully grumbled while crossing my arms across my chest. He looked over at me and burst out laughing, clearly amused by my actions. I rolled my eyes at him. He finally stopped laughing and there was quietness. Come on Emilia, ask him why he wants to hang out with me when he has a girlfriend.