My god her warm mouth felt like heaven. I moaned loudly and ran my fingers threw her soft long hair. She pumped her steady fingers in and out of me quickly, soaking her fingers in the process. A loud moan rolled out of my mouth as I arch my back asking for more.

She took her fingers out right as I was about to cum.
"I think we both had enough teasing, right Camila?" She asked, as she circled my clit with her thumb. 

"Yes, I think we have." I breathed out heavily.

"You and I both know exactly what you came here for. So how about I give it to you." She mumbled never taking her eyes from mine.

I moaned out loudly. Ariana shoved her slim fingers inside my throbbing core, causing me to scream and rake my nails on the bed as she stretched me around her fingers.

"G-god Ariana!" I screamed as she started to go faster, my moans of pain and pleasure covering the sound of slapping skin."You're so fucking wet Camila." She moaned into me driving me wild.

It's like she was trying to take my soul from my body.

She placed one of my legs over her shoulder, slightly bending so her free hand could toy with my clit, her other fondling with my breasts.

I felt my walls tighten around her tongue and released, my hands grabbing onto her hand that was placed on my breasts, soon screaming out.

"Ari! Oh f-fuck, I'm cumins...I'm fucking cuming!" She kept up the pace, soon raising up and kissing me roughly, whispering in my ear, "Yell out my name baby."

"Ariana! Fuck!!" I screamed feeling the pit of my stomach tighten up.

Ariana started moving her tongue faster and faster as she pulled away and added 3 fingers inside of me. She started to suck on my neck, helping me go up and down on her fingers.

I felt myself tighten around her again. "I'm gonna cum! Ariana! I'm cuming!" I screamed out, tightening around her fingers.

Letting out one last moan as I reached my peak. When I came down from my high all I wanted to do was cuddle up to her and rest.

But before I could get too comfortable, she pulled back "So...that was fun" She mumbled awkwardly and I watched her sit up on the bed and start searching for her clothes.

"Yeah, so I was wondering if you wanted to go out or something?"

"I really like you Ari" I mumbled becoming afraid of my own voice. I didn't want to cry, but I couldn't help it. She brings this emotion out of me and I'm starting to feel something that I never knew I felt for her once upon a time.

She stared at me shaking her head and continuing to pull her clothes back on. "Did you come over here just to piss me off?"

"Ari I know I was a bitch to you before when you first came out b-but now I think I know how you feel."

She stared at me for a second before turning away. "You don't know how I feel Camila."

I nodded. "But I do. I-I haven't been able to stop thinking about you Ariana. I even broke up with Shawn."

This is true. Every since that day we had sec in my dorm it's all I've been able to think about. So I wasn't comfortable with it being with him knowing that I was thinking about Ariana the whole time.

"So what, now you think you're gay?" She chuckled out.

I frowned at her response. Why was that so funny?

I nodded standing up from the bed and in front of her. "Actually, I know I am."

"God, why can't you just leave it alone Camila and get out!" She yelled out frustratedly.

"No! Ariana I'm not going anywhere until we talk about this!"

"Talk about what! There is nothing for us to discuss!"

I don't see how she can just stand here and pretend like this meant nothing to her. I know that she's a fuck girl and all but I know I can change that. I know that if she was with me, she wouldn't need all those endless one night stands.

"You were just curious Camila, that does not make you gay."

"Ok well what about what we just did huh? If I was only curious then I wouldn't have slept with you again!"

She just stood there with nothing to say. Her eyes never leaving mine even if they wanted to. I wasn't going to let her pull me out of something that I was for sure that I wanted.

"Look. I fell for you Ariana. I did, and I don't know if you feel the same way or not, but I hope you do."

She sighed looking away from me and down to her hands. "I-I really like you too Camila."

**^**

A/N

Sooooo here's one of the main request that I've been getting a lot! I hope I did it justice😇

College is killing my ass rn but I'm working on more updates, and I'll probably update again later today or tomorrow!

Let me know what you all think 💭and be sure to give me any suggestions/requests you guys may have.

Thanks so much for reading/voting💜Also sorry for any mistakes..