Scene 10 - Help!

Robert has received the call! The robot quickly rises, rushing out mechanically, placing a jetpack on, and entering the ejection room. He needs to move faster to save Zodiac!

Colonel Zodiac:

ROBERT! HELP! HURRY!

Robert flies up into the air, zooming in on Zodiac. Its small glowing eye acts like a laser, burning up the roots and letting them die and shrivelling up. Zodiac rises and quickly orders the Robot.

Quickly, you need to save the others!

As Zodiac rushes back to the jetmobile, Robert flies up. Firing the energy bolts rapidly to everyone – freeing the Commander, Venus, and the Professor. With the hostile plants distracted and dying, Zodiac comes rushing in!

VENUS! I'm coming to get you!

Matic throws off the roots and leaves before rising back up, jumping back on his jetmobile and accelerating in the air.

Professor Matic:

Steve! Robert!

Colonel Zodiac:

Alright Robert, you help the Commander out of there. You two, Matthew.

Venus climbs out of the thorns and drunk leaves swerving around gently, as she jumps back onto Zodiac's jet.

Dr. Venus:

Thank you, Steve!

Colonel Zodiac:

We're not done yet!

Commander Zero:

Will someone please get me out of this mess?

Robert:

AASSIISSSTTINNGGG YYOOUU, COOMMAANNDDDDEERRR!!!!!

The robot lowers down with his thruster pack and wraps around Zero to drag him up powerfully out of the roots.

Professor Matic:

Here, Commander!

Robert drops him back on the Professor's jetmobile. All of them sore back off towards the ship speedily, with fire burning out of their jets.

Colonel Zodiac:

Come on! Everyone back to Fireball!