how to be romantic 101

--Canada's pov--

I got dragged from store to store by my arm, trying on different clothes, buying presents, and being a test subject for perfume and cologne alike.

"Oh! Do you think she'll like this smell?" Mom said as she shoved a bottle towards my direction, a vanilla sent coming from it.

"I guess?"

It was now 7 o'clock and I was not a happy camper.

"Mooom" I wined.

"I know, I know!" She looked over her bags and nodded. "Ok. We can leave now."

When we got to the car I collapsed (ok that's a bit extra). My legs hurt and I could fall asleep right then and there.

--France's pov--

I was so excited! Canada is my first child to start dating! (Like actually dating, not being a flirt/hoe *cough* (America))

Ahhh! The grandkids will be so cute!

--

We arrive home but before Canada can go off to bed, "na aa aah! Not yet!"

I slam a giant, old book in front of him.

"Pick up lines, poems, chessy jokes and more"

--Canada's pov--

"...what."

We spent the rest of the day reading, going over, and practicing stuff you see in movies (from the 90s & early 2000s. Y'know, that kind of chessy)

...Finally concluding our day by her making me a list of ways to flirt...

It is now 1:12 am

~~Time Skip~~

"Don't get your tuxedo dirty! Give her the rose! Oh and don't forget to call her pretty!!"

She was practically yelling at me as I was leaving, I yelled back an "ok" as I shut the door.

--AUTHOR'S NOTE--

Inspired by The_Flower_Mouth's comment.

Also this is a filler chapter (it's not my best but i'll have better ones (hopefully oof😣))