Soviet & Ukraine

--Ukraine's pov--

Last night I couldn't really sleep soundly. Not when my whole relationship might be at risk.

I just wanted to stay in bed but I knew if I did that i'll just get dragged out if I don't come out on my own.

I sit up and swing my legs over to one side on the bed and stand up.

I start my day off by getting dressed and making my bed. Shortly after I hear footsteps, then I see a shadow under my door.

I open my door to see my little brother, Kazakhstan, with his hand in the air just about to knock.

"Yeah I know. I'm coming" I say before anything.

"I hope things go well for you."

He pats me on my back before passing me. I nodded.

He always was a ray of sunshine.

As soon as I reach the kitchen dad snickers. "Oh look who decided to join."

Russia blatantly chuckled while Belarus tried to hold in a laugh.

She failed.

I roll my eyes. "Haha, funny."

"Aww is someone cranky?" Russia teased.

I didn't respond, instead I chose to eat my fried eggs.

Through out breakfast light conversation was held. Along with a few jokes poked at me of course.

I wanted it to be yesterday again. I want to be back in Canada's arms.

But eventually breakfast ended and now came the talk with dad.

*Sigh*

Russia was out, Belarus was washing the dishes, and Kazakhstan was watching t.v. in the living room.

We however were in dad's office. The scariest of places.

"So...about you dating one of his kids of all people..."

"Dad please! Just give this a chance! He-"

"Inside voice."

"...sorry."

"I am willing to listen. But I make the final decision. Which means if you get to be together or not."

I gulped.

"I know that there is a past...i'm not denying that, but he has made my life so much better. I love him. I know it's cliche but...he really has changed my life."

He took a tissue and wiped under my eye. I didn't even know I was crying.

I just couldn't not be with Canada. It would crush me.

"...Wow you must really like the guy huh?"

Not trusting my voice I just nodded. I took a few shaky breaths of air, trying to calm myself.

I hate anxiety....

I prepared for the answer.

"But if it doesn't work out you never see him again, do you understand?"

I opened my eyes. "What?"

"What am I not being clear about? Of course I have to talk to Britain first but-"

I tackled him in a hug before he finished. I was so overjoyed.

"Thank you, thank you! I will never complain about doing chores again! I promise!"

He laughed. "No but i'm serious about that."

--AUTHOR'S NOTE--

Idk what to name this chapter