so I added more....

--Ukraine's pov--

It was getting late. I had to go home, before my dad gets angry.

I stood up, wiping myself off of dirt. I also noticed that grass stained a bit of my pants.

Canada wined a bit.

I laughed and cupped his face. He stuck his tongue out.

God he's adorable.

We're both up now and he picks me up in his arms. He twirls.

What is this? A Disney movie?

Eventually he puts me down and we start exiting the meadow, laughing the whole way there. Hand in hand.

We hear a yell.

"Украина! Привет?"

"... Россия?.." I whisper to myself.

Canada looks at me. "What?..."

We stop in our tracks and stand still.

Russia comes into view...

"What are you doing here?" I start.

"Do you have any idea of what time it is? You're in so much trouble when you get home."

"Shit."

"Yeah, dad had me get you."

As Canada opens his mouth to say something, another voice, louder than my brother's, is heard.

Canada sighs. "Hi Ame."

America comes running. "Canada!" He grabs his arm, "Do you know how late it is? Mom's worried."

He stops and looks at me, mine and Canada's hands, then at Russia.

He tsks at Russia then takes a few steps back. He turns and waves Canada over, not waiting for him to move, he didn't even look back to make sure he was even following him.

Canada and I say a quick goodbye, hug, and leave with our respective brother.

Russia and I walk for a while before he speaks. "Your decision is going to have consequences."

He doesn't even look at me. He just keep walking forwards.

"Excuse me?"

Russia clarifies, "Why did it have to be one of Britain's kids? I'm ok with Nada, I can tolerate him, but America is his brother...I can't stand him."

After some thought he adds "Plus you know the relationship between dad and Britain is...not good."

I look at the ground. "I know."

Nothing is said after that.

--Canada's pov--

"Ame, what's your deal with them?"

"No, not them. Russia."

I raise a eyebrow.

"Ukraine...I have no problem with her, Russia's the prick."

Its best not to get him started on this. I know that they don't have the best history.

I stare at one of America's old scares for a while and sigh.

The rest of the way home is in silence.

--AUTHOR'S NOTE--

So... rusame isn't a thing in this story. Also originally this was only supposed to be a oneshot but I decided to make it into a story.

Crazy_Havoc
RyuTheShadowThing Elemental_wolfandfox

--CONTEXT--

Russia and America have both been raised to believe that the other is bad so they've disliked each other from the start without even meeting first. When they actually first met they argued and a fight broke out.