Chapter 24

I awoke to find myself in a strange room. I looked around for some indication of where I was. There was something warm slithered around my waist so I turned around a came face to face with Hikaru. He looked so innocent and are I say adorable. I wish he would love someone like me. "Thinking dirty thoughts are we?" Hikaru's voice broke through my thoughts. "And why would I be thinking dirty thoughts Mr Hitachiin?" I joked lightly. "I don't know it was the only thing I could think of while you were staring so intently at me."

"I was not staring."

"You were."

"Was not."

"Were."

"Wasn't."

"You defiantly were."

"I certainly..." I didn't finish that sentence as Hikaru decided that it was the perfect time to press his soft lips against mine. After a moment he pulled away removing his arm from around my waist and turned his face away. I was disappointed, I never wanted that to end. I didn't have the guts to kiss him so I finished the sentence I started "...was."

Hikaru turned and faced me. He looked at me closely like he was trying to find something. I closed the gap between us with a sudden burst of courage. Hikaru began to kiss back. It felt like I was on cloud 9 I was that elated. We both broke away at the same time and stared at each other. "Where's Kaoru?" I asked. A flash of jealousy crossed Hikaru's face. "He's probably in his room." He answered tetchily. "Okay do you want to play dress up?" I asked with an idea in mind. He smirked catching on I'll be right back.

I sat on the bed waiting for him to return ((let's just pause for a moment and think of how dirty this sentence could be)). He soon returned holding some clothes. "Mum has already picked out some clothes for you and she said she would fix your dress." He said awkwardly as I stood up. "I'll have to thank her later but now come and help me please." I replied blushing. He moved towards me and asked, "What do you want me to do?". "can you please unzip the back of my dress?" I asked blushing an even deeper shade of pink.

He mumbled a quick okay before I felt his soft hands brush my back as he pulled down the zipper. It felt like an eternity but really it was only 2 seconds. I'm so dramtic I know but deal with it. "Now can you pass me the clothes." I said as I held the front of my dress over my chest. He passed them to me and I saw he pink tinted cheeks. I kissed him on the cheek before taking the clothes and moving into the bathroom to change. I placed my dirty clothes into the clothes shoot and had a shower. Once I had finished changing and walked back into the bedroom. I had the under garments on but the rest of the clothes I had clutched to my chest. Hikaru turned to face me but turned bright red when He saw I wasn't completely dressed. "My maid usually helps me to get dressed..." I said blushing in embarrassment.

"I'll call one." Hikaru said standing to leave. "No, I want you to..." I squeaked out while blushing crimson and looking down.  He didn't make fun of me nor did he say anything rude. He walked over to me and lifted my chin up and looked into my eyes. "Are you sure?" He asked. "I'm certain." Was my reply. He stole another kiss before he gently pulled the clothes from my hand and placed them on the bed. He took to the green pullover top from the pile and slipped it over my head while my arms were raised. He passed me the jeans and I slipped them on pulling the up until the waist band was mid thigh. I looked at Hikaru expectantly and he kissed me as he pulled the waist band up. I zipped the fly and buttoned the button.

"Why were you sleeping with me?" I asked when we broke apart from our kiss to breath. "Because you wouldn't let me go." He answered I blushed in embarrassment. He kissed me again but pulled away before I could kiss back. "we should do something about your hair." Hikaru said looking at my hair which he had messed up. "I suppose we should." I said looking in the mirror.