The ending for those who dont want to wait for the sequal to end

A/N: spoilers duh!

I'm not going to lie I thought he was going to leave me. I thought he'd find someone better, someone less broken. So many times I've wanted to slap some sense into that boy telling him to go live his life and leave me behind. He always whispered, "I love you." I'm glad he didn't leave. My diagnosis was wrong the nerves had only been bruised, they healed after a few months and I was able to walk without issues after a year. My parents have been locked up, Hikaru and I took over the company. We're now engaged and travelling the world. I've never been happier. Every day he sweeps me off my feet, he tells me he loves me and I tell him I love him too. For once my life is perfect, I am happy and I am no longer alone. I once wished upon a star. I wished to love and be loved, to not have to worry, to be happy. That wish has come true.

A/N: Tada now I don't have to finish the sequel! Jk I'll finish it in like 10 years when I don't have so much work. I do love you all and thanks for reading. This is probably going to end the sequel because it summarises what's going to happen nicely so now you don't have to read the sequel. Yay! Thanks for reading and sticking with my weird af self.
~Rose