Daniel's Vision.

In the book of Daniel God gives us in detail the place of origin of the Antichrist .Daniel has a vision of Ram and The Goat. The Ram has two horns and the male Goat has one big horn. In this vision the male Goat Attacks the Ram and destroys it.

 Thr Angel explains the vision to Daniel

Thr Angel explains the vision to Daniel. He says "the ram which you saw having two horns - they are the kings of Media and Persia. "(daniel 8:20).So the ram is the media-persian Empire and the two horns represent the two kings/leaders of this empire.
Gabriel Says: "the goat is the kindom of greece". Thus the goat represents the empire of Alexander the Great. Gabriel continues: " the powerful horn between his eyes is the first of his kings"(Dan 8:21).
It is a historical fact that Alexander Conquered the Media-persian empire. (male goat destroying the Ram).
"The goat became very great, but at the height of its power the large horn was broken off, and in its place four prominent horns grew up toward the four winds of heaven."(Dan 8:8).
Alexander became powerful but at the height of his power, at the age of 32, Alexander died. Cause of his death is stil subjected to speculations and debates. But it is clear that he died abruptly . His kingdom was divided among his four generals(four horns).

"A little horn came from one of these(referring to the four horns) , and its power reached to the south, the east, and even to the holy land(israel)" (Danel 8:9).

This little horn referrs to the Antichrist. So its clear that The Antichrist will rise from somewhere in Alexander's Empire. In the next part will discuss more about Alexanders empire and his generals after his death and the place of origin of the Antichrist. Keep on reading. God bless.