thirty two.

ICY

"Girlllll, this shit is fire! Am I dreaming? Lord I know I did some fucked up shit in life but if this is a dream ~"

"It's not a dream Melrose" I laughed, "And I'm not the most religious person, but I'm pretty sure you can't use Lord and fuck in the same sentence"

"She's not lying though" Jesenia said, her eyes just as wide as Melrose while gazing at the beautiful home. I was also still in shock, but knew the honeymoon would soon be over and we would be getting down to business.

"How are we even here? How are we paying for this" She continued, now turning away from the fancy decor and onto me.

"Girl, you don't know?" Melrose raised her brow.

"I'll be getting to that soon, at our meeting. Soon as everyone wakes up and Jhonny is here, we can cover the basics of how we're going to afford all of this" I said cutting in.

Jesenia squinted her eyes at me, and while I knew she had so many questions I needed her to trust me. I smiled uneasily, and after a few awkward moments of silence I was happy to hear voices coming from the other room.

"Great, the girls are up. Follow me"

I ushered them to follow as I traced back the voices to the kitchen, and I was glad to see all three of them up bright and early.

"Heyyy bitch, how was the dick?" Nova asked, lifting her glass of orange juice in the air.

I bashfully rolled my eyes, and had to admit I was coy when it came to details of my sex life. Ironic, due to my choice of career.

"Don't put my girl on blast like that" Salita laughed, "But yeah, how was it?"

"If ya'll really wanna know...." I said looking around, and everyone including Jesenia was staring at me intensely.

"It was all that" I let out an impressed laugh, "And he's...so fine"

"Ouuu Isis I have never heard you talk like that" Melrose said slicing her eyes at me with a smile.

"Me either" Jesenia did a slight scoff.

"I'm for it sis, let's see him" Nova said gesturing towards my phone.

I bit my lip in hesitation and while I knew I shouldn't be technically showing him off, apart of me felt giddy inside for the first time and apparently when you began to have those feelings you want to talk about the person a lot.

With that being said I unlocked my phone, and searched for a picture I had of him. We all gathered around like this was something big, and for some reason I felt nervous about their opinions.

 We all gathered around like this was something big, and for some reason I felt nervous about their opinions

"Oof" Nova moaned into her mouth, "Now that's a fine man. Could've cleaned the mirror but"

"Mhh hmmm" Angel agreed, and I blushed as if it was a compliment to me and playfully rolled my eyes at Nova's comment.