sixteen.

MILO

"Ah fuck" I groaned out loud the moment Isis allowed me to enter her. Even through the condom I could feel all of her insides, and she moaned out in pleasure as she opened to allow me in further.

"Come here" I demanded Jesenia, who was moving Isis hair out of her face as I pounded her.

She did as I said, and knowing what I wanted she planted her pouty lips onto mine. I loved the shape of her lips, and made sure to tell her whenever I got a chance. After removing her lips from mine she ran her hands over Isis's backside, making it blossom as she pulled her cheeks apart. She watched in admiration as I stroked her, and I told myself to give it to her just the same when I got to her. She moved to the front, and I watched intensely as her and Isis began to make out, and I smirked at how feverous Jesenia was. She had a thing for Isis, that I knew. And that made me like her even more, because it was as if she was allowing me into their bedroom instead of vice versa.

I could feel myself coming to the edge, so I quickly pulled out and removed the condom. Jesenia and Isis knew what that meant, and quickly switched spots. I gestured Isis over with my finger, and gave her a few pecks while I stayed hovered above Jesenia. Without me even asking, she took me into her mouth and I was surprised because I hadn't even gotten the taste of lubricant off yet.

Isis didn't seem to mind, and I smirked at her pretty round face as she stared up at me, her eyes glistening in the neon lights of my room. I pushed her hair back, and titled my head back as Jesenia decided to assist her.

"Shit" I mumbled underneath my breath.

If there was a trophy for luckiest nigga in the world, it should've been awarded to me. They were devouring me as if I was truly made of chocolate, and I enjoyed every second. I wasn't trying to finish just yet, but the way they were overworking me was driving me crazy.

I began to hear my phone ring, and I creased my eyebrows.

"I got it baby" Jesenia cooed, reaching over to the night stand and ignoring it for me.

"Thanks" I said, my head still tilted back.

I went back to watching the view, only for it to ring again.

"You want me to just turn it off?" She asked.
I considered it, but decided against it.

"It's cool, give me a minute"

As much as I hated to, I quickly moved from the bed and grabbed my phone. I left the two women to their lonesome, and went into the private bathroom.

"Hello?" I answered, knowing exactly who it was.

"Where are you? I told you we had dinner with my sister tonight" Jay said sucking his teeth.

"I told you I had a meeting in Philly tomorrow, you ain't say shit about your sister" I said, not going to admit I honestly just forgot. Plus, I wasn't exactly counting down the days to see her.

"I did" He insisted, "And I called Paul, there is no meeting in Philly. So whatever nigga your with, I hope it's worth this marriage"

I pinched the bridge of my nose, and watched as my manhood quickly became unenthused.

"Jay, I ~"

Before I could come up with another excuse, he hung up in my ear.

"Problem with the Mrs.?" Isis giggled, invading the bathroom.

"I would say, you two are getting me into trouble" I smirked, knowing it was all me.

"Good trouble though" she flirted, throwing her arms over my shoulders.