Chapter 1

Y/n's POV

Finally! Today is my last day in college and tomorrow is my 20th birthday, I'm so excited to see what will happen tomorrow. I checked the clock and it's 6.30 a.m... oh my god I'm gonna be late. I ran to the bathroom and took a bath also get dressed. I wore soft pink sweater and black jeans then ran downstairs.

I'm living here alone, my parents died when I was in the middle school. My uncle and aunt are in Busan.
.
.
.
I arrived and ran to my class because it's already 7.15 a.m. I opened the door to see
Mrs. Jung starting the lesson. Everyone's looking at me and also Mrs. Jung.

"Why are you late, Ms. Choi?" Mrs. Jung asked with her Busan dialect.

"I was studying last night" I lied hehe. She looked at me with suspicious face.

"That's good, get yourself a seat" I sat down beside my boyfriend, Seobin. He looked at me and shook his head.

"You're overslept again? because you were dreaming of your mom saying that fantasy world she made?" I slapped his hand. Ok, that was a disrespectful side of him.

Well, he's right. I've been dreaming about my mom saying that I will transfer to another world and find the prince of bla bla bla. Hmm, but I think it's pretty weird. She's appearing in my dream almost every night. Well that's a mystery.

time skip

I went to the cafeteria and grabbed some coffee. Seobin and my bestie Chaewon sat in front of me.

"You should go to a psychologist" Seobin said.

"I'm not crazy Seobin" I said. What's wrong with him, he has been pissing me off lately. Now I want to break up with him. I sighed and go to the restroom.

"I need to go to the restroom" I left them alone. Chaewon stood up and left Seobin alone.
.
.
"You should break up with him, he has been like this since Jennie's birthday party last month" Chaewon said. I'm not that stupid, so I know that Seobin might cheating on me. I sighed.

School is over, I want to go home and sleep. When I was in front of the school, I saw Jennie and Seobin holding hands and smiling eachother. gross. I'm heading to Seobin and slapped his face.

"We're over" I left him dumbfounded.

I ran to my house and threw my bag, shoes, and everything and went to my room. I cried. After this one year relationship, I caught him cheating with my own friend.

"Do you wish to want a better life?" someone said.

"huh?" I opened my eyes and saw nothing. It's only my imagination maybe. If someone asked that question, of course I want a better life, who doesn't. Then I closed my eyes and went to sleep.
.
.
.

I opened my eyes and see a waterfall. Wait what? waterfall? I stood up immediately and I was in a forest?! ok... last time I slept on my bed. But now I'm in a forest and in front of me is a waterfall. That doesn't even make sense. The fuck where am I? I looked near the forest.

OMO! There's a guy over there, under the tree. I can ask him. I walked towards the guy and he's sleeping. Omo... such a beautiful face.

"Excuse me sir" He opened his eyes. wow, such a handsome face. Like, congrats with your face dude.

"Umm, where am I?" I asked him politely.

"Crunatopia"

"huh?" He looked at me in the eyes.

"You're a human, right?" He suddenly asked. Well of course, he's a human too duh.

"You're also a human hehe" I said. He stood up and looked at me.

"Well, I look like a human, but I'm actually not a human" He turned his head to the waterfall.

"What are you saying?" I'm confused.

"Well human, this might be new but welcome to the most dangerous place in every dimension, Crunatopia." He looked back at me.

whaaattttt??????

—to be continued

Hello guys, how was it? ok I'm a newbie, I'm still suck at writing stories^^ OH YEA forgot to tell you that English is not my main language hehe^^ sorry for the grammar🙏