🖤fourteen🖤

;;

Yoongi woke up groaning softly as he cuddled more into your chest, once he moved his body a jolt of pain rushed through his body making him bite his bottom lip as of result.

"Fucking hell."

As when yoongi said you began to slowly wake up. "Yah, [Y. Name] wake up you butthole." Yoongi said smacking one of your nice namtiddies.

"I'm not a butthole hyung, but I did wreck one."

Yoongi gasped softly hearing those words come from you and smacked your other namtiddy making you groan softly.

"Where did you learn those words?" Yoongi asked you slowly sitting up from the bed. "I heard taetae tell kookie that he was gonna wreck his asshole once they got home." You said simply with a small shrug.

You finally sat up as yoongi noticed some scratch marks on your back and some hickies too made him blush knowing he was the one who made those.

You set your feet on the ground as you still sat down on the bed.you were about to get up but yoongi grabbed your arm. "H-hey um..can you help me?" Yoongi asked you blushing a little making you grin.

;;

"Shut it, its not that big of a deal." Yoongi said towards you since you kept on talking about how you finally got to shower with yoongi.

"Today was exception! Doesn't mean it will happen again." Yoongi said crossing his arms as you both were sifting on the living room couch.

"So does that mean I have to wreck your body again?" You said smirking making him wide eyes and tried smacking your arm but missed as you grabbed his hand pulling him on your lap.

Yoongi squirmed on your lap trying to get free but stopped feeling pain in his lower region. "Bloody hell." Yoongi mumbled to himself made you smile feeling him lean his back on your chest.

{I want to hear yoongi say 'bloody hell' in English for some reason}

;;

Yoongi fell asleep on your lap as you both were watching TV.you were watching TV until you heard yoongi's ringtone.

♪♪When I popped off then your girl gave me just a little Lock Jaw baby so cold, he from the north, from the Canada♪♪

You grabbed his phone answering the phone call. "Hello?" You said as you heard a familiar voice. "Hey [Y. Name], where's yoongi hyung?" Namjoon said on the other line.

"Baby—I mean yoongi hyung is asleep right now, do you want me to tell him something?" You said as you heard namjoon soft chuckle.

"We were wondering if you guys wanted to go to the mall with us later." Namjoon said. "Ah sure, I'll ask him." You said as namjoon agreed and ended the call.

;;

{Your clothing:black shirt,blue jeans,[Color] vans}{Yoongi clothing:Black shirt,blue ripped jeans,black vans,supreme hoodie}

"I despise you right now." Yoongi grumbled as you carrying him on your back, his arms wrapped around your neck for safety as your hands held onto his legs since they were also wrapped around your waist.

You laughed softly smiling. "But at least you dont have to walk hyung." You said making him let out a sigh of defeat and rested his head on your shoulder as you both ignored the stares from people..mostly trying to ignore the girls who were squealing once they saw you carrying yoongi and started talking how much you both remind them of Honey senpai and Mori senpai from OHSHC.

'Weirdos, yoongi doesnt even eat cake that often.' You thought shaking your head a little in disagreement.

Once you both made it to the mall you both entered going towards the food court. "[N. Name] over here!" You hoseoks voice made you see him waving his arm in the air.

You walked over to him seeing the rest of the group.you looked at seokjin and smiled seeing his hair. "Ah hyung, pink looks good on you!" You complimented a now pink haired seokjin making him flip his non existent long hair.

"Well of course, its me who were talking about." Seokjin said making vhopeminkook scoff at seokjin's words. "Yeah right hyung." Taehyung said as he rolled his eyes.

"Why are you carrying yoongi hyung?" Jimin asked confused as they looked at the sleeping rock—i mean sleeping ca-human on your back.

"Ah, he helped me with my heat and I guess I hurt him..but he says not to worry about it." You said oh so innocently as taekook smirked softly now knowing what to tease yoongi with.

After a few minutes of walking around the mall as yoongi was still sleepy but was awake and walking, you then heard a familiar voice that you never wanted to hear.

"Oh well if it isn't the stupid mutt."

Your ears went back as you all stopped seeing a old male in front of the group, a couple feet away.

Yoongi felt like he heard that same voice before.

"Hey where did that stoopid mutt go,you shot it didn't you!?" Yoongi heard distant yelling as he looked back at the hybrid.

Yoongi was knocked out of thought hearing a low growl, looking at you he saw you growling at the old male who had a sinister smirk plastered on his face.

"It seems like you survived the bullet shot, why dont we give you some more." The male said as jihope was too busy hiding from the male behind taekook.

Namjoon had seokjin behind his arms not wanting to get involved, this problem is between you and yoongi and the male.

"Why dont i fuck up your face bitch."

You snarled surprising them at your words, before they could process anything you tackled the old man to the ground.

You repeatedly punched the mans face making blood come from his face, namjoon finally gave in deciding to help and quickly went to you pulling you off the male making you thrash around.

"N-NO LET ME GO!HE DESERVES TO DIE FOR WHAT HE DID TO ME!"

Tears poured down your face as you tried to get out of namjoon tight grip but soon stopped seeing the male scurry away like a little bitch.

"N-no..let me go, p-please." You said softly crying wiping your eyes as yoongi carefully walked to you signaling namjoon to let go of you.

You quickly hugged yoongi making his body tense up but quickly disappeared as he hugged you back letting you softly sob on his shoulder.

"Its okay [Y. Name], no one is going to take you away from me." Yoongi said softly hearing soft whimpers from you.

{(¯―¯٥)}