🖤thirteen🖤

"We'll be going to,jinnie has a hair appointment." Namjoon said making seokjin smile. "I'm dying my hair maybe black?oh!maybe pink or purple!" Seokjin said walking out the house along with namjoon.

Yoongi sighed closing the door and locking it and walking upstairs to his room he,but didnt see you.

Walking to your room he entered hearing the showering running.walking towards the door and knocking on it softly he heard you respond.

"Yes?" "A-are you okay [Y. Name]ie?" "Yes,I um.took care of my prince part so dont worry about giving me a pill." "Oh,alright.I'll be in my room if you need me." "Okay."

Yoongi sighed softly exiting your room and entering his he sat on the edge of his bed waiting for you to come out the shower and come to him asking for cuddles like usual.

Yoongi heard the shower turn off the suspense build up in him.yoongi then finally heard a soft knock.

"Come in." The door opened to reveal you. "I'm going to take a nap just to let you know yoonie." You said as yoongi felt disappointed.

"Oh?in my bed?" Yoongi saw you shake your head,he didnt like that answer,he wanted you in his bed spooning him.

"No in my room,I'm sleeping in my room for the rest of the week for my heat so I won't bother you about it and make you uncomfortable,but wake me up for dinner please." With that you left closing his door and went to yours.

Yoongi frowned.he knew you were being considerate to his feelings but he felt selfish and wanted to cuddle you.

;;

This went on for about five more days since on the last day of your heat week,yoongi was tired of it.

He hated waking up by himself and wanted to wake up by being cuddled by you,he wanted it.he needed it.

And yoongi likes to get what he gets so he doesn't throw a fit.

»I always got told this dumb shit,but I still got what I want in class tho—«

It was night time and yoongi and you were done eating dinner and after that you quickly headed towards your room.

;;
smut warning~

Yoongi waited for a few laying in his bed as he slowly and quietly snuck out of his room and into yours.entering your room he heard panting and soft grunts in the room.

Blushing he shook his head quietly and carefully walking towards your bed and entering it as your back faced him.

Letting the cover engulf his body as his head was the only thing not covered as he covered his eyes slowly falling asleep..well until he felt the bed move.

Opening his eyes,he was quickly pinned the bed looking up seeing your glare at him while growling lowly.

"Go back to your room."

You ordered him with dominance but yoongi shook his head. "Not without you." "Listen,yoonfuck." Yoongi moved his leg on accident,rubbing against your clothed length.