🖤seven🖤

You stood up bowing at jimin, surprising him.

"[Y. Name] sorry hyung![Y. Name] didn't mean to hurt you!" You said making jimin frown a little but disappeared quickly and giggled.

"I-its okay [Y. Name]ie!j-just don't pull my hair okay~?" Jimin said seeing you vigorously nod your head.

"Okie dokie hobi pokie now can we get back to our game?" Hoseok said now being able to breathe properly.

Jungkook checked his watch before looking at yoongi. "They can have a sleepover if they want." Yoongi said making Hoseok squeal running towards you tackling you into a hug.

"Sleepover!" You laughed while petting hoseoks head.

Taehyung nodded smiling a yoongi. "Thank you hyung,now I get jungkook to myself tonight~." Taehyung said making jungkook blush and yoongi roll his eyes.

"Um..tmi much and bring their clothes over okay?" They nodded kissing hoseoks and jimin head before leaving the room.

;;

"Bye taetae and kookie~!we promise to be good!" Jimin and hoseok said in sync watching their owners leave waving goodbye to them driving off.

"Okay you guys can go play while I'll go make dinner." Jimin and hoseok nodded but you looked at yoongi.

"Um..d-do you need any help yoongi-ssi?" Yoongi shook his head and turned towards you.

"No,go play with jimin and hoseok okay?I'll call you when I need your help." Yoongi said scratching your head right behind your ear making your head lean in his touch wagging your tail fast smiling.

"Now go play." You nodded hugging yoongi as you ran to the guest room where the other two hybrids we're at.

You all three played games and danced a little until you all had to shower up before eating dinner.

You looked at jimin and hoseok confused. "You two shower together?" They nodded smiling. "We help each other wash each other back..wanna join?we can help you wash your back too!" Jimin said as you just nodded since you get to help them.

"Woah~[Y. Name] you have a full on six pack!" Jimin said once you had lifted your shirt making you blush.

"A-ah thank you hyung,you also have abs too!" You said smiling making him giggle. "You too hobi hyung!" You said making Hoseok smile.

You all got in the shower that was made to fit like five people so you all had access to wash each other hair,backs and help each other with cleaning their tails but when you started to clean jimins tail he made the same noise when you pulled his hair.

"S-sorry hyung!" You said seeing jimin blush making hoseok laugh. "Do it again [Y. Name]!jimin knows he likes it~." Hoseok said making you confused looking at jimin,smelling a small pint of lust come from him.

You grabbed his tail again playing with it hearing jimin let out small moans holding onto hoseok shoulders since he was still washing hoseok head.

"I-is [Y. Name] doing it right?" You questioned hoseok who was laughing while nodding. "H-hobi this isn't fu-unny~!" Jimin said but coming out like a moan making you stop and laugh a little.

"S-sorry hyung." You said smiling softly seeing him huff out crossing his arms. "Meanies." This made you and hoseok both laugh together as you all finished showering.