🖤twelve🖤

Yoongi was now cooking dinner as you were sitting at the table pouting but still a little happy since you got to mark him,but sad that you hurt Yoongi.

Yoongi sighed turning to you putting a hand on his hip. "Stop sulking [Y. Name],its not your fault." Yoongi said seeing your pouting face.

"B-but I hurt yoongi." You said making another soft sigh come from him as he walked to you and caressed your head.

"Its okay [Y. Name],you could not control it so stop being so sad and be happy." Yoongi said making you nod your head seeing yoongi walk back to the stove.

;;

Yoongi was currently drying his hands from washing dishes as you went to the living room.

Yoongi exited the kitchen only to be pinned to the wall by none other than you,low growling at him making yoongi look up at you seeing your eyes are slightly yellow.

"H-hyung it hurts again.p-please help me!" You begged him making him blush and shake his head. "N-no!let me go get your suppressa-." Yoongi was cut off by another low growl shutting him up.

Yoongi didnt say anything as you smashed your lips onto his making him shocked but he found himself kissing back.

Placing your leg in between his legs as you slid in your tongue making yoongi softly moan in the kiss.

The heated makeout soon came to a end as you both heard the doorbell sound and knocking.

"Yoongi hyung~!" You both heard taehyung voice making you pull away growling walking to your room.

Yoongi fixed himself up and opened the door seeing hoseok was about to hug yoongi but stopped and smirked. "Wah~hyung already marked?" Howell asked making him blush.

"Ah hobi leave him alone." Namjoon said chuckling softly as yoongi let them inside letting them go in the living room.

"Where's [N. Name]?" Jimin asked looking at yoongi making him blush. "I think h-hes in his room or mine." Yoongi said seeing the hybrids all stand up thanking him and going to find you.

Few minutes you were currently getting pinned down on the bed by hoseok making you blush. "H-hyung." You choked out feeling him sit right on top of your boner.

"Are you okay [N. Name],its heat week for you isn't?" Hoseok said smirking along with jimin who was sitting next to you.

"Y-yes hyung,by yoongi won't help me fix my thing.it hurts but when I massage it this sticky white stuff comes out b-but my prince parts still won't go down." You said blushing making Seokjin sigh shaking his head.

"Leave the poor child alone." Seokjin said but they didnt listen hearing you let out groan feeling hoseok slowly grind on you,jimin playing along kissing your neck sending shivers through your body.

Seokjin left the room going downstairs going down to the living room entering hearing this.

"And I saw this road sign and said,road work ahead uh yeah I sure hope it does." Taehyung said as everybody laughed.

"I swear I keep forgetting why I married you." Jungkook said making him pout as he hugged jungkook. "Because you love~me." Taehyung said smiling making him giggle.

Seokjin walked to namjoon sitting on his lap laying his head on his shoulder. "What wrong baby?" Namjoon asked him but shook his head.

"Nothing just that hoseok and jimin is messing with [Y. Name],you guys better stop them before hoseok or jimin or even both get fucked in the ass." Seokjin said looking at yoongi and taekook making them stand up immediately rushing to your room.

Namjoon chuckled and kissed seokjins forehead.

Once yoongi and taekook entered they saw both hoseok and jimin grinding on your thighs,rubbing your boner while your arms were tied up,a moaning mess breathing shakily along with jihope who was trying to keep from moaning.

"G-guys." You choked out seeing yoongi and taekook in the doorway as jihope stopped and looked at taekook.

"What is this?" Taehyung and Jungkook said crossing their arms making jihope laugh nervously. "We wanted to mess with him a little." Hoseok said making taekook sigh.

"What would happen if this went further,one of you retards would have gotten fucked in the ass now get off of [Y. Name] and untie his wrist." Yoongi said as they obeyed,you sitting up blushing still trying to catch your breath.

"If you'll excuse us hyung but it seems like we have to go home." Taehyung said grabbing hoseok and Jungkook grabbing jimin making him jimin whine.

"But why~." Jungkook glared at jimin making him whimper. "Were going home.now." Yoongi nodded. "Make sure they can still walk..last time you almost had them limping for a fucking week.