🖤nine🖤

Yoongi woke up feeling extra comfy this morning as he was met by chest,maybe some namjoon or wonho type of tiddies.

Yoongi tried to move but ended up making you snuggle more into his neck as yoongi felt your warm breath on his neck sending shivers through his body.

"H-hey..[Y. Name] wake up." Yoongi said trying to wake you up but you groaned softly. "Sleepy~." You said in his neck making him sigh.

"If you get up I'll give you all the cuddles and kisses you want." Yoongi bribed you but was actually going to give it to you.

"Really?" You said feeling him nod his head, reluctantly letting him go.yoongi got up from the bed going to the bathroom grabbing a towel along the way.

"Go wake up jimin and hoseok,or at least try." Yoongi said closing the bathroom door as you nodded slowly getting out if the comfy bed remembering what happened in that room.

'I hope I no awkward.' You thought before knocking and opening it seeing jimin and hoseok putting on some new clean sheets once they saw you they blushed.

"Um w-we cleaned the sheets.." Jimin said looking down making you nod your head. "It's okay,but um..is what we do when we're in heat?" You asked hoseok and jimin making them look at you confused.

"You don't know what to do when you're in heat?" Hoseok asks you seeing you shake your head. "Never got taught." You said innocently as they knew they almost just about to ruin your innocence.

"Ah well it's okay!yoongi will teach you!" Jimin walking up to you patting your head...getting on his tippy toes.

You smiled as Hoseok over to you two and dragged y'all to the bathroom. "Let's shower!" Hoseok said making you laugh and jimin giggle.

Jimin then stopped when he was about to undress as you and hoseok was already done. "Don't pull that trick on me again hobi!you too [N. Name]!" Hoseok knew what jimin was talking about but you didn't,tilting your head a little to the side.

"What trick?" Jimin just shook his head as he finished undressing getting inside the shower along with hobi.you looked at the big tub smiling at it.

"[Y. Name] try bathtub~!" You said walking to it stepping on the steps turning it on as you watched water fill up the tub getting sope-i mean soap letting the water and soap mix making bubbles form as you turned off the water finally sitting in it.

"Seems like [Y. Name] having fun." Hoseok said laughing along with jimin as they watched you play with bubbles but continues washing your body as they both helped each other wash each other.

While washing yoongi knocked on it saying that hes coming in.yoongi came in seeing jimin and hoseok in the shower and you in the tub.

You looked at yoongi with your ears perked up smiling at him. "Hi yoongi~!found tub!" You said feeling excited for your new discovery as you didn't see it the last time you were in here.

Yoongi chuckled at your behavior and went to the sink. "Come on boys,we have to hurry so we won't be late." Yoongi said grabbing a new bottle of shampoo from the counter.

Yoongi knew you three were going to be confused. "Namjoon asked us if we wanted to go to the hybrid park with him and his hybrid Seokjin." Yoongi said making you smile.

"[Y. Name] get new friends!" You said happily as yoongi left so you all can finish up.

After that you all were dressed and ready.

O/o/c:black shirt,red supreme hoodie,black jeans,red checkered vans.

Jimin o/o/c:white shirt,blue jacket,baby blue ripped jeans,white vans.

Hoseok o/o/c:yellow shirt,checkered jacket,dark blue ripped jeans, yellow checkered vans.

Yoongi o/o/c: black shirt,grey supreme hoodie,blue jeans,black checkered vans.

You all exited the car as hoseok and jimin ran towards taehyung and jungkook but you stayed close to yoongi.

"Can hold hand?" You said even though you're excited about meeting new friend you were nervous and yoongi held your hand.

You both walked up seeing taehyung and jungkook showing all their love to jimin and hoseok as you didn't recognize the other two males.one human and other hybrid.

"Hey hyung,I'm guessing this is [Y. Name]?" Namjoon said looking at you as yoongi nodded his head. "Go on [Y. Name],say hi to namjoon."

You took a step forward grabbing his hand and shaking it making him smile. "Hi namjoon-ssi,me [Y. Name]." You said seeing his dimple smile.

You retracted your hand seeing a hybrid walk up to you. "Hi~my name is seokjin!but call me Jin since we're friends now!but since you're younger than me you have to call me Jin or jinnie hyung!I'm also a snow leopard hybrid" Seokjin said smiling.

You just smiled softly. "Me [Y. Name] and wolf hybrid,um j-jinnie hyung very pretty." You said making him flip his hair landing his hand on his hip.

"Why thank you [Y. Name],we're going to become great friends!" Seokjin said making you smile and nod your head.