🖤eight🖤

"Thank you for the food yoongi hyung!" You and hoseok and jimin said bowing to him and giving him a hug.

Yoongi told you all to go to bed but you decided to help him wash dishes,yoongi didn't agree but soon did once you used puppy dog eyes on him.

;;

"Night you guys." Yoongi said pecking yours,hoseok,and jimins forehead making you all smile in return.

"Night!" You all responded seeing the door close.jimin was laying in the middle of you and hoseok so you and him just cuddled him.

During the middle of the night you kept hearing soft muffled moans coming from your side since you were cuddling up to a comfy ass pillow.

The scent woke you up as you looked beside you,your sleepy eyes widening at the sight in front of you.

A half naked jimin on top of a half naked hoseok covering his mouth to die down his moans.

You blushed and covered your eyes quickly. "H-hyung you could've told [Y. Name]!" You said standing up almost falling to your face trying to get out to bed with your eyes close.

They were embarrassed but they both started their heat and needed to help each other but didn't want to bother you or yoongi telling them they didn't have to suppressants.

"S-sorry [Y. Name] it's just-." You cut hoseok off. "N-no it's okay![Y-Y. Name] will let you finish,[Y. Name] go sleep with yoonie." You said quietly smiling softly as they felt guilty but relived you didn't judge them.

Once you left the room you heard jimins soft moans again,of course it's because your sharp sense of hearing so you laid them flat on your head trying to prevent the sound but didn't work.

You sighed as you softly knocked on yoongis door hearing grumble come from the other side.

"Yes?" You year yoongis tired voice making you feel guilty for waking him up.you carefully opened his door seeing his bed hair made you wanna laugh but held it in.

"U-um hobi hyung and jimin hyung..um." You couldn't say anything before yoongi heard jimins moan making his eyes widen.

"Shit,they started their heat?" You just nodded your head feeling awkward as you heard him sigh. "Come on [Y. Name],go to sleep and shut my door." Yoongi said petting a spot on his bed making you smile closing his door and rushing to the other side of yoongi.

Crawling in bed you felt comfortable in the bed,but mostly because yoongi was there. "U-um yoongi?" You said quietly hearing him hmm as a response. "C-can we cuddle,i-it really helps sleep." You said a little bit embarrassed,but at least yoongi now know why you always fall asleep when you both cuddle all the time.

Yoongi just turned his body to face you cuddling up to your chest making you smile wrapping your arms around his waist bring him closer as you snuggled your face in his hair,taking in his scent.