33

"jaehyun."she said as soon as jaehyun opened the door,he pulled her into a hug but she pushed him.

he smirked, "did they told you everything?"

"even if they didn't,i would find out myself!"
"you're a monster,jaehyun!"

jaehyun sighed, "you could never understand i did all of those because of you."

"that's not for me if you hurt him !"

"then you wanna get killed by his family when you are married to him ?!"jaehyun shouted .

"you never know how dangerous his family is !"
"they do what they wanna do."
"they can hurt their son."
"then they  can hurt you.even more"

"jaehyun but you're hurting him.you're hurting the guy i love."
"you shouldn't do that even if you wanna protect me."

"then what am i ? do you know how bad am i in love with you?"

"jaehyun."

"leave now joohyun,"
"i get it now.you're in love with him,and i couldn't stop that.i wanna protect you,but you choose to be in danger. as long as you're happy, joohyun. but remember.. i'll always be here when you need me.it's not that i would sacrifice you for anything,i would sacrifice anything for you. everything,even my own live."

"when you need help to fight,i'll be there.i'll be the fastest when you called me."

he handed her a box of latest phone.
"sorry for breaking your phone that day."

jaehyun closed the door making she felt the guilt,she never expected that.she knew they were in love with each other before but,jaehyun still do until now.

she couldn't lost another important person in her life,she lost minho and she couldn't lose jaehyun too.

she immediately dialled jaehyun using that number and he wasn't lying when he said he'd answer the fastest.

"what joohyun?"he asked,she could hear a crack between his word.

"i'm sorry."
"we're going to be okay right..? like still friends..?"

"of course..we are."

"thankyou and i'm sorry once again" she said and hung up.walking away from his house.

she got back the headquarter,her face was pale and the first person who rushed towards her was hyunjin.

"joohyun,what happened?why do you look so pale?"he asked.

her vision slowly blackened,as she fell onto hyunjin's arm.

"yah ! yah!"he shouted,lifting her to minho's room along with other members walking beside them.

"if we can't protect minho then we have to protect joohyun."chan said.

"we should protect both."changbin said.

"i wonder if minho is thinking about us,at least her."jeongin said.

all of them shrugged,leaving joohyun on the bed after they placed a warm towel on her forehead.

minho was lying on his bed,his eyes staring at the ceiling,his gold coloured walls felt so luxurious yet so unfamiliar.

then he saw that frame,a picture of 9 boys including him,it was those guys from that day.

he got up and walked towards the picture.
"who are you guys?"he mumbled.
"and who's that girl?"

minho opened his phone and look at his gallery ,full with his pictures with the same 8 boys and a girl.

that girl he saw in the car.

he swiped to see them again,the picture of them eating snacks and much more.

"what happened to me?"
"why can't i remember these people?"

"they felt so familiar."he added,maybe he have to meet them.at least try to remember who are they to him.

and how important they are.

___
a/n : AAAA sorry for taking so long to update!! i just finished my exam trial and i have the real one coming this october ! i might update slower :( i'm sorry ! please don't stop supporting this book :c