30

chan and seungmin walked with minho towards minho's mansion,he just have to tell his family what happened.even though he knew his family would be really happy knowing minho doesn't remember stray kids,and joohyun.

the door opened,revealing yeonhee.
minho said that yeonhee's his girlfriend but they can tell that the look he gives yeonhee was empty.

minho just entered the house without saying anything and yeonhee turned to hyunjin and chan.

"minho..he."
"lost his memory."chan said,giving yeonhee a cold stare

"that's a great thing to know"yeonhee smirked.
"but what happened?"

"it's not your problem."hyunjin rolled his eyes,and yeonhee scoffed.

"at least i can see he forgot you all his...pathetic friends."

hyunjin clenched his fist but chan shook his hands.

"oh and..."

"he must've forgot joohyun."

and then chan realised,that they.forgot.about.joohyun.

she must've been waiting for minho.she must've been wondering what happened to him.

hyunjin ran back to the car and yeonhee smirked again, "i'll take care of him,thanks for bringing him back to where he belongs"

chan bit his tongue,and walked back towards their car.

hyunjin was dialling someone but and he have this one worry expression on his face.

"why isn't she picking up my call ?!"he shouted and chan startled.

"who-"

"ah shit,where's joohyun."hyunjin dialled her number once again but no answer.
something must've happen to her too.

he knows for sure.

on the other hand,joohyun is at jaehyun's house.jaehyun called her saying that joohyun should come with him.

she insisted at first because she was waiting for minho,but she knew jaehyun was hiding something and she wanted to find out.

she also actually wondered how ..did jaehyun know..minho's hideout?

she stared at jaehyun who was arranging guns infront of her,she was frightened by those at first but she has something else on her mind.

so her phone just broke,jaehyun dropped it.but he said he'll get her a new one.joohyun has never think that jaehyun did something.

"how did you know i'm t-"

"which gun do you like?"he asked and she looked at him.

"jaehyun what are you up to?put these backs."she said and he smiled.

"you can never guess."he said,gathering all his guns and placed it at the other place.

she was confused with what he means.

"jaehyun get me a new phone,i wanna call-"

"minho?"he cutted her

"i heard he lost his memory."

her eyes widened,standing up and walked towards jaehyun.
"you are kidding me."

"do you want to see him?"

jaehyun was acting like he had no idea what happened.
and jaehyun's next sentence broke her heart even more

"and he only remembers yeonhee."