26

"this place is....beautiful."she said those words as a smile form on minho's face.it was the evening.the sun was setting in the view.it was orange in colour.

he placed his helmet on his motorbike and walked towards joohyun.

it was a place,up on a hill.they can see the whole town there.it was fulled with canola flowers.

minho stared at her who's smiling widely , wearing a white sleeveless dress that stopped above her knees.
she's beautiful.minho thought.

she ran to him and pulled his hand to the edge of the hill.she pointed to the sunset. "minho look.it's beautiful."she said.

he nodded,but his eyes was only at her,thinking that she's beautiful herself.

"how did you own this place?"she asked,sitting on the grass,patting her side while looking at minho.

minho sat beside her, "my grandmother gave it to me."

"i never meet her,didn't i?"

"she's gone."he pulled a small smile and joohyun felt guilty. "i-i'm sorry."

"no,it's okay."he said.

"hey hey take this"she gave him a canola flower
"place it here."she smiled,pointing to above of her ears.

minho chuckled, "what for ?"

"dooo it."she whined and he smiled.placing it right at the spot she pointed.

"i look pretty with this right?"she asked while chuckling.

"you look beautiful."he said,his eyes never leave her face.

"aaaaa i'm shy."joohyun covered her face with her palms and that made minho chuckled again.

"move your hands out of the way ,i wanna see your face."minho grabbed her hands and put it back down.

she just look at him while pouting,
"why are you pouting?"minho asked and she gave him a peck on his lips.

"i was waiting for that from you.but you didn't do it first,so i decided that i'll do it first."

minho chuckled,his hands hold hers on the grass while he leaned his head closer to hers.

he leaned their forehead against each other,he smiled . "i love you."

"i love you too,."she smiled.

he placed his lips against hers as they moved in sync,he loves this girl so much.

he would fight for her no matter what,even if it have to take his live.

when they broke the kiss,both of them burst into laughters.

"what a good kisser you are."she said and minho smiled.

"i should say that to you too."

night came,actually there was a small house at the hill that minho said he owned.obviously,because he have the key.

she sat on the couch,while minho was at the kitchen.

he said he wanna do "something" and he didn't want her to come and she literally can't stand being curious

joohyun stood at the kitchen's door.
"can't i come in ?"she asked,frowning.

"do you really want to?"minho turned to look at her,with a knife on his grip.

she stared at the knife.she felt something when she saw him holding it,something that she didn't know what it is.

there it goes again.what that man who kidnapped her that day told her.what jaehyun told her.

he's dangerous.she shook her head at those thoughts,she have to trust minho to be in love with him.

minho looked down at where she was staring,he placed the knife back on the kitchen table.

"what's wrong ..?"he asked,walking close to her..she stepped back without her realisation.

minho bit his inner cheeks.
"don't think of those things,joohyun.i won't do it."he said as joohyun look at him.

"i believe that you trust me."he formed a smile and joohyun too,did the same.

"i do,minho.don't worry about that."she held his hands tightly and let it go,walking to the kitchen

"soooo what are you doing?"she said,looking at what minho did.it's a mess.

"yah yah not yet !!"he ran to her,standing infront of her trying to hide the mess he made.