17

she ran outside leaving the building,she held in all her tears that welled in her eyes.

she wish what she heard was all wrong,she hopes that minho will chase her outside and tell her everything was a misunderstanding but no,he didn't.

and it's not wrong.

she walked ,she stared at the sky.not to be cliche but it started to turned dark.means it's raining soon.

soon it's started to rain,she didn't care being drenched in rain.she even thought of minho, when they were playing in the rain.

she keep walking passed the bus stop,it's been like 25 minutes she walked.people were looking at her weirdly.

she didn't realise a car stop beside her,it keep honking but she didn't think the honk was towards her.

a hand grabbed hers,she immediately turned to look hoping it's minho.

but it's jaehyun.

"what are you doing !"he shouted,he was drenching in rain too.

she turned to him,it felt like before.jaehyun was this caring when she first met and fell for him before.the look he gave her was full of love like it was before.

her mind keep saying that she's still in love with jaehyun but her heart says otherwise.
her heart says if she likes jaehyun that much,she won't fell for minho.

"it was lee minho right?i told you to stay away from him ."

she suddenly thought that jaehyun maybe can be her company for the night,she doesn't want to be alone.

she needs a friend.

"jaehy-"

he suddenly received a call,
"i'll be there."he said to the phone.

jaehyun handed an umbrella to her,
"i have to go.go back home safely.call me when you reached your house."he ran back to his car as the car left immediately.

everything seems like it's connected,feels like both of jaehyun and minho were up to something related to each other,or should she say..bad?

she stared at the umbrella jaehyun gave her,
and decided to just use it.she walked slowly to her house.

as soon as she reached her house or her restaurant,the alone feeling started to come.

what minho said keep replaying in her ears,she could clearly hear that minho said

he was just playing with her heart.
he was just using her.

she got herself some bottles of soju and finished it all by herself.

she stared at the empty air,and suddenly started crying,she trusted the wrong person.

before she met minho,it was just a normal life she lives in.but after she did met minho,having him at a point and lost him later was like she's missing a puzzle piece.

she hope she didn't meet him,these feelings won't exist if she didn't even care about him at first.she should just let he do whatever he wanted to do.

but even if she did so..if they are fated,they'll still end up together.

her eyes slowly closed as she layed her head on the table,

"what are you really up to minho..?"