4

she pushed him away,
"i'm seriously reporting you to the police."she walked away,searching for her phone inside her pockets but it's gone.

she heard a cough behind her and when she turned,she saw minho smirking holding her phone in his hand.

"looking for this ?"

"give that back,i'm seriously gonna report you for two things,sexual harassment and mafia-"

"you called me a mafia?"he leaned his face towards hers,

"then what was that before?only mafia did that."she said,trying to grab her phone.

"you still don't get what have you gotten yourself into."minho said.

"guess i have to keep you for a while,to keep you from opening your mouth."he smirked.

"are you a pedo-"

"you look like my age though."minho interrupted her sentence.she scoffed at him,she can't lie though,he looks young.

minho smiled when he saw her annoyed face:

his motorbike was nearby so he walked away,was just about to leave her and turned to give her a look "you want me to send you home?"

"no way,i can go back home myself."she acted like she was about to walked away but then she limped,almost fell.

minho scoffed but while smirking, "wait here,i'll go get it."he left her there.

joohyun waited for him,she didn't know why though?but she can't deny she was still scared, and her legs hurts alot.

she saw minho coming back there,riding his motorbike.

"you surprisingly waited for me huh?"he said.

"i was just about to left."she lied.

"that's an obvious lie."he handed her a helmet.

she took it and wore it,she got on the motorbike behind him,she wasn't holding onto anything.

"just so you wanna know,this is going to be quite dangerous ."he said,she pressed her lips into a thin line.

slowly grabbing minho's jacket,he smirked.
then they left the spot,minho took a glance at her hands that was grabbing onto his jacket.

there were scars,bruises and it was red.minho looked at her using his side mirror,she was sleeping,on his shoulder.

he slowly grabbed her arms and wrapped it around his waist,he sped up after that.

when he arrived at her restaurant,he lifted her up and went inside her restaurant,the restaurant wasn't locked though,clumsy girl.

he smiled at that thought,he closed the door and lifted her up until he reached her room.he placed her on the mattress.

he looked for an emergency kit,and there it is.he took out some ointments and bandage.

he was really good in this as he always treat himself alone.he applied ointments on her bruised spot and wrapped the bandage around her bruised ankle and her hands.

he stared at her for a while,he swear the feelings that he was feeling right now was so rare.it was something that he can't describe.

he stood up and left the restaurant after locking it from inside,he went back to his place after that just to get confused and weird stared from his members.

"what?"