Jennie vs Lisa

How to protect yourself from vampires: 

Step Eight- Don't fall in love with one. 

Jennie hadn't moved in hours, her head still slumped against the wall, starring out of the window as heavy snow fell though the slayer's mind was so far away from earth that the girl would not be able to tell anyone what the weather was like. The Order were all in heated argument and had been for a while, bickering through sunrise with no signs of stopping.

"How could this happen?! The majority of our slayer force in this town, wiped out. Disgraceful" one man ranted. An elder woman rose to her feet angrily, "perhaps because you insisted we focus on the wrong bloody clan!". The man clenched his fists, "don't you blame this on me! I wanted everyone to stay and research, Hwang is the one that took them out!". Tiffany hadn't been involved in this argument, she looked much like Jennie, broken. 

"I was trying to save people" the captain said softly, trying her hardest not to cry. The man folded his arms, "I realise that Hwang but people died anyway, we are at war and war comes with collateral damage. Innocents would have died either way but now we have only 4 slayers alive out of 13". "Easy for you to say with hindsight" Chaeyoung interrupted, keen to defend her leader. Tiffany shook her head, "Rosie he's right. I made a call and it was the wrong one. Their deaths are on me". "Bullshit!" The Australian yelled, "you're a fighter, a slayer, your job is to kill vampires and protect innocents. It isn't your job to know everything, that's what they are for" she said as she pointed at the researchers angrily, "they are the ones who are supposed to give us the information so that we are prepared when we go into battle. You worked based of the information you were given and did what any captain would do in that circumstance, it isn't your fault they got it wrong". Rosé was usually a quiet girl, very sweet when you got to know her but when she got angry she was as fierce an opponent as any vampire you could meet. Few defended their friends as passionately as Park Chaeyoung. 

"Know your place Park" one of the researchers said in an annoyed tone, not liking being blamed for the slayers' deaths. "No I won't" she continued as tears started to form in her eyes, "you people in the Order who sit at your desks reading have no idea what it feels like to be a slayer, to be the ones risking our lives every night. Not only do we have to track down powerful demons and kill them but we have to try our best to protect other people too. You have no idea how terrifying it is fighting for our lives and the lives of others every single day, how lonely and how brutal this life is. We are alone out there, slayers are completely alone once we step out onto that battle field with a vampire. All we have aside from ourselves is the information you give us" the tears fell and the Australian cried as the emotion of losing friends weighed too heavy on her heart, "knowledge, that's the only protection from the dark you can give us, your only job and you sent us out fucking blind last night. Don't you dare blame a slayer for this". 

"I-" he stuttered, "Namjoon seemed like the dark power he was our only lead..." he mumbled sadly. Another researcher, a much older man, removed his glasses and tapped them against the table lightly, "that isn't true" he said, "Jennie told us the other night that the vampire who attacked her was not affiliated to Namjoon's clan but we dismissed her and ignored her experience as the only person to get close to Namjoon and this other vampire. Miss Park is right, this is our fault".

"You can all stop bickering" an elder female voice said as she entered the room, "I just got off the phone to the main HQ in London and told them what happened". "What did they say? Are we in trouble?" Tiffany asked fearfully. The woman shook her head, "no, on the contrary they apologised. They don't blame any of this cell for what happened last night, in fact they blame other areas of the Order who set up this mission in the first place. They are going to send us large sums of money in compensation, though that doesn't do much good to the girls we lost last night".