Framed

(lyrics fit perfectly <3)

"So what do you think of our new mayor?" Lisa asked as she and Jennie both lay naked on the floor with a white fur rug over them that was supposed to be floor decoration and not a blanket. The black haired girl looked up at her TV that had been replaying Dara's victory speech all night, "I- um" she stuttered, she didn't even know it was election day, "I saw her at the school, I think she had some sort of argument with the Principal but honestly I've been distracted, I haven't paid much attention to the elections". "I think she's wonderful" Lisa said gleefully as she rolled over onto her front, leaning on her elbows while still under the rug. Jennie was also leaning on her elbows but the slayer was still on her back, "you do?" she asked. The Thai nodded with a smile, "mhm, I voted for her. She's definitely going to have a big impact on this town, and I'm really excited that I...uh we, get to be a part of it".

Jennie lay back down, resting her arms behind her head, "wow I never knew you were so into politics, I feel kinda ashamed, I'm your teacher and I literally know nothing about it" she laughed. "Of course you know about it, you can't escape it" the blonde replied looking down at the tutor who was looking back up at her, "sex, power, it's all politics Jen and everyone wants it". The New Zealander looked into her student's eyes and smiled, "so who has the power here?". Lisa smirked, "you tell me". Jennie leaned back up onto her elbows and leaned into Lisa's ear, "just remember one thing Manoban" she whispered, "I have the authority to give you a detention".

Lisa began to giggle, "Oh god you're not going to make me do lines are you?". "Yep" the tutor replied as she pulled the rug off herself and sat up, "I'm going to make you write 'Jennie is the best' 100 times". "Ugh kill me now" the Thai joked as she followed Jennie and got up off of the floor.

Jennie pulled a baggy grey hoody over herself and matching sweatpants as she got herself dressed but paused when she saw Lisa doing the same. "You can't wear that" she said referring to the Thai's school uniform, "it is soaking wet from the rain it'll make you sick". "Aww" Lisa groaned playfully, "but you love me in it". The black haired girl smirked and shook her head, "for the sake of not wanting to question my own moral ethics as your tutor we are going to pretend that isn't true". The blonde laughed and flirtatiously winked. "Come here" Jennie said as she took the uniform and placed it inside a heated airing cupboard to dry, "I'll get you something else to wear".

The slayer limped upstairs into her bedroom to find Lisa some clothes, she grabbed some blue denim shorts and a long t-shirt. 

"Here" she threw the clothes at the Thai as she re-entered her living room, "they're not the warmest but they'll do until your uniform has dried". Lisa placed the shorts down on the table before pulling the t-shirt over her, the hem hanging only a little down the top of her thighs. "Oh wow" Jennie gasped with her mouth practically hanging open. "What?" the Thai asked curiously. "Nothing I-uh...I'm just surprised at how sexy you look in that" the New Zealander replied. Lisa walked over to Jennie and draped her arms over the shorter girl's shoulders, "you, a teacher, are getting turned on at the sight of one of your students wearing nothing but one of your t-shirts after having your way with them...you are such a perv". Jennie started to giggle as she pushed Lisa away, "shut up you are a grown-ass adult" she playfully slapped the Thai's arm, "stop trying to make me feel gross". 

The blonde got down on her knees in front of the tutor submissively, "true I am an adult but I can pretend I'm not if that would make you happy Miss Kim". "Lisa!" Jennie yelled in shock trying not to laugh, "you behave yourself right now or you'll be doing those lines sooner than you think". The Thai giggled mischievously as she got up onto her feet. The tutor made her way into the kitchen, "when your clothes have dried I'll drive you home, I don't want you walking the streets on your own at night it's too dangerous". Lisa's eyes widened, "um that's sweet Jen but not necessary I'm fine on my own the baddies don't frighten me" she couldn't tell Jennie she lived in a big old castle in the middle of a graveyard, and she wouldn't get away with stopping at any random person's house in case the tutor insisted on waiting for her to go inside. Jennie wasn't prepared to take no for an answer though, especially not after what happened to Bobby, "Lis I'm not offering I'm telling, I'm driving you home tonight no arguments".