Wooden Stakes & Heartbreak

"Am I in trouble?" Jennie asked fearfully as various members of the Order filled her living room, all going through files in attempt at identifying the vampire that attacked her. Tiffany shook her head, "no, a high powered vampire attacked you at your home, this is extraordinary circumstances" she replied with clear panic in her voice, "but what were you doing outside anyway?". "Oh I went to grab something from my car and she ambushed me" the slayer lied, "she was blocking me from getting back into my house so I ran out into the park so the battle field was open and contacted you guys".

One of the men from the Order nodded, "yes that makes sense, we have found a dead body in the house across the street, the owner, this vampire most likely killed him and used his home as a base to monitor you". "Did this demon give you any form of identification?" he continued. Jennie shook her head, "no, nothing". Another researcher was sat at Jennie's table, frantically scanning through old books, "judging by the shade of purple Jennie described in this vampire's eyes, we are looking for someone between 300 and 600 hundred years old, very powerful".

A high ranking man rubbed his beard as he thought, "this Namjoon character appears to be turning up his pursuit of Jennie". "I don't think this has anything to do with him" Jennie replied, "she didn't have his clan symbol on her hand and she's way too powerful to answer to a leader like him". 

The Order once again dismissed Jennie's opinions, "we have known for a while a dark power would rise and Namjoon's involvement in you and the Order coincide with our theories, she is still most likely to be associated to him". The slayer stood up and protested, "but I really don't think-". The man interrupted, "you've done well contacting us and keeping the vampire at bay, get some rest". 

"Is she dead?" Jisoo asked coldly as Irene returned to the Town Hall. "No" the elder replied bluntly. Jisoo's eyes widened in shock, she'd never known Irene to fail to kill anyone before. Irene was a killer pure and simple, her failure was utterly bizarre.

The purple haired girl raised an eyebrow when she saw the amused grin on her sister's face, "what is that silly smile about?" she asked. Joohyun chuckled lightly, "I've got something to tell you". 

"Lis!" 

The Thai smiled and turned around in the street to face the familiar voice, "Jungkook" she replied. The boy grinned and hugged his friend, "I've been looking for you". "Oh yeah?" the blonde responded casually, "oh whose behalf?". Jungkook shook his head, "RM didn't send me, if that's what you think. I wanted to talk to you". Lisa playfully skipped towards the seating inside a sheltered bus stop and took a seat, "why?". Jungkook followed her and leaned up against the stop with his one arm. The pair almost looked like they had coordinated their outfits, both wearing denim except Kook's shirt was white and Lisa's was black. "I just want to warn you about my clan, about RM" he said with a sigh. Lisa grinned with amusement.

"Our clan might not be as old or strong as yours, that's why he backed off before, he knew we couldn't take you in a fight but don't underestimate him Lisa" he continued, "Namjoon is smart, really smart. He always finds a clever way to overcome disadvantages. He uses weaknesses and turns them into strengths. He doesn't lose Lisa, never". The Thai smiled again, "we could easily destroy you all in a fight". The boy shook his head again, "then he won't fight you, not physically anyway. He is devious beyond comprehension, even when people look they're winning they're really just playing into his trap. He plans everything meticulously, I promise you that the day he dies and turns to dust, he will still get the last laugh".