Chapter 2 - Imagination Magic And A New Familiar?

Start from the beginning

As I thought of that, they truly disappeared. Magic sure was convenient.

Well, enough joking around.

Reflection moment.

What do I have to improve on?

One, my imagination. I need to have an even more keen and wild imagination to create what I wanted in the future.

Two, my magic control. Input and output. From what I saw, my magic relied heavily on the control and imagination I had. Therefore, if I wanted to avoid anything getting destructed, I needed to control how much Mana I put in the magic and sped up the image of dispersing the magic.

Three, how to apply magic to daily life. I supposed magic could help me in my daily life. I needed to learn how I can use magic for protection just in case anything happen, to hunt animals, and for experiment in case I get sick.

That was all I guess. Now, enough about magic.

I wanted to explore the forest next. But, before that, I needed to change my clothes. I'm afraid to see the dress I had from my previous world to be torn.

But I didn't have any other suitable clothes for exploring. The clothes in the wardrobe weren't suitable either...

Hmmm.... What to do?

Suddenly, Wisdom, the knowledge of the world gave me an idea.

Imagination magic. I wonder if it allows me to create clothing?

Let's give it a try.

Wait, how to create clothes from imagination and making sure it suit my body?

«Imagine the clothes you wish for. If can't, said the name in your mind. Leave the other process to me.»

Okayyyy.......hmmmmmmm!?!?!?!?!?!?!

«Question. What is wrong?»

Wait, what is this voice? Who are you?

All of sudden, a robotic voice could be heard in my head. I couldn't determine whether it was a male or female.

«I am the one whom you have gave the name Wisdom. I was granted upon you by the God Of Life And Death. I decided to evolve myself for your convenience. Is it a bother?»

Ahh, I understand now. The Wisdom that I thought was lifeless knowledge was actually a living being which has the knowledge of the world. He? She? Decided to evolve to help me. What a good.....guy? Girl? Whatever.

No, you are not a bother. I'm just surprised.

«Then, I am sorry to surprise you. Thank you for your kind words.»

Aaannnd, what were you saying earlier?

«About your clothes, you just have to say the name of the clothes and the words to describe them. It is better if you can imagine a little. After that, just leave the rest to me.»

Wow, that's helpful.

«I am grateful for your kind words»

Then, I guessed I have to imagine it.

A hiking clothes....

Loose tracksuit down to my ankle... Long sleeved shirt... A hat to cover the sunlight...

That's enough?

«Affirmative. Then, I will begin.»

Suddenly, a white light flashed around me. It was gentle and didn't hurt my eyes at all.