Chapter 1 - The Guilty Blood

Start from the beginning

Valentine walked back toward Jace, grabbing his arm.

"Jace..." Clary whispered.

Valentine leaded Jace toward the Portal, disappearing inside.

Clary ran toward the Portal. (slow motion)

Alec grabbed Clary, stopping her from getting inside.

From 1.13 - Morning Star: On the ship, Valentine was walking down the deck, holding the Mortal Cup, calling loudly to the people around. "Join me... and my son!" Jace stood next to him. "Together, we can rid the world of the demons who plague it. You are the new breed of Shadowhunters!"

The people cheered.

The shot moved up, showing the ship was sailing.

----/----

Same Night

Day One

Night - Ship

The people were all lying on the floor of the deck, dead.

Jace was walking around them, looking in sadness. He kneeled down next to a young woman.

He heard Kaylin's voice behind him. "Jace." Jace turned to the side, seeing Kaylin. Kaylin smiled, looking behind her. "Clary, I found him."

Clary ran over.

Jace stood up. "Kaylin? Clary?" He ran toward them, looking toward a guard that wasn't looking. Clary and Kaylin reached to him, wrapping their arms around him, pulling away. "How did you two get here?"

"We Portaled in," Kaylin answered.

"Come on, let's go," Clary told him. "We don't have much time."

"I can't," Jace told them.

"What?" Kaylin asked.

"Look, we got to get you out of here," Jace told them.

The guard turned to look at them, running toward them.

Clary shook her head. "No, we're not leaving without you."

The guard raised his blade to hit Kaylin from behind.

Jace sensed him, looking over, punching him in the stomach. He grabbed his arm with the blade, twisting his arm, hitting him in the face, making him let go of his blade so he can take it.

Kaylin looked over her shoulder, seen Valentine walking toward them with two Shadowhunters, grabbing Clary's arm. Clary looked at her in confusion, following her gaze, stepping backward with her.

"My dear girls," Valentine told them. Jace stood in front of Clary and Kaylin protectively. The two Shadowhunters stopped. "You are tenacious, aren't you?"

Jace held the blade. "Stay back."

Valentine stopped, pulling out a sword. They both were in a fighting position, holding their swords in front of each other, staring at each other for a moment.

(Song) Battling Go-Go Yubari In Downtown L.A. - edIT

Valentine walked toward him, letting his sword hit his. Jace slashed him sword toward Valentine, trying to hit him. Valentine dodged, backing away, slashing his sword into Jace's. Jace threw his sword at Valentine's, pushing both of the swords to the floor, looking at each other. Clary and Kaylin watched worriedly. Jace quickly pulled his sword away from Valentine's, backing away. Valentine and Jace slashed their swords at each other. Valentine backed away, slashing his sword at Jace. Jace moved backward, making Valentine hit a pole. Jace stabbed his sword into Valentine.