Chapter 1 - The Guilty Blood

Start from the beginning

From 1.11 - Blood Calls to Blood: In Renwick, Jace had his blade pointed to Valentine's neck.

Valentine looked at Clary and Kaylin. "I am your father, girls. And Jace's."

Clary, Kaylin and Jace looked at him in shock.

From 1.07 - Major Arcana: In Simon's Room, Simon was on his phone, tears in his eyes. He let a few of his tears to drop. "I need to talk to you. I think I'm becoming a vampire."

From 1.09 - Rise Up: In the Hotel DuMort, Simon, Jesse, Clary and Kaylin were talking.

"Got a lot of stuff to work on here," Simon told them. "Like controlling..."

From 1.09 - Rise Up: In Simon's room, Simon and Elaine were embracing. Simon was looking down at his mother's neck, showing his fangs.

Simon: (voice over from 1.09 - Rise Up) "My murderous tendencies."

From 1.06 - Of Men and Angels: In a flashback, the ice broke around the cup.

Jace: (voice over from 1.02 - The Descent Into Hell Isn't Easy) "The Mortal Cup is the most important object in the Shadow World."

From 1.07 - Major Arcana: In the tunnels, Kaylin moved her hand inside the cup card, pulling out the Cup.

From 1.12 - Kaylec: In the main office, Lydia was on the floor. The Mortal Cup was near her.

Hodge took the Mortal Cup.

Alec: (voice over from 1.13 - Morning Star) "Valentine has the Cup."

From 1.13 - Morning Star: On the ship, Valentine was holding the Mortal Cup.

Alec: (voice over from 1.13 - Morning Star) "He'll create an army of Shadowhunters."

Isabelle: (voice over from 1.13 - Morning Star) "He'll kill thousands just creating the army."

From 1.13 - Morning Star: At the dock, Jace and Valentine were talking.

"Strike where your opponent is vulnerable," Valentine told him.

Jace looked worried.

Valentine's image disappeared.

From 1.13 - Morning Star: In Camille's Apartment, Isabelle looked at Simon, Clary and Kaylin. "He's here."

From 1.13 - Morning Star: In Camille's Apartment, Isabelle, Kaylin, Clary and Simon were facing Valentine.

Valentine looked at Kaylin and Clary. "Where's your brother?"

Simon charged toward Valentine. "Stay away from them!"

Valentine pushed Simon out of the way, into the floor.

"Simon," Isabelle called.

Valentine held his blade to kill Simon.

Jace ran inside, holding his blade.

Two Shadowhunters pulled Isabelle and Simon off the floor, holding their blades to their necks.

Valentine looked at Jace. "Fight me, and watch your friends die. They make you weak."

Jace lowered his blade.

"Jace..." Clary trailed off. Valentine stood next to Jace. "Valentine is wrong. You're not like him."

Jace shook his head. "You don't know that. You don't know that."

Clary and Kaylin had tears in their eyes.

"Jace," Kaylin told him.

Jace looked at Kaylin and Clary.