Chapter Thirty

"What if, you and I were meant to part ways, only so that we could find each other again.." - anonymous

Inside Melody's Apartment

"Ugh. No. Not this one." Melody throws another dress on her bed.

"Hey. I think that's cute." Sooyoung said while watching Melody get frustrated.

"Yeah. You said that to like five outfits I  that pulled out." Melody rolled her eyes and continues to rummage in her closet.

"Okay. You need to calm down. I know this is the first time you're going on a date again after waking up from comma. But, Melody, you're going to be fine." Sooyoung hugged Melody from behind.

"Really?" Melody asked and started to calm down. They both sat on the bed.

"Yes. Of course. You're pretty on whatever dress you wear." Sooyoung pinched her nose and chuckled.

"Here. I think this will suit you well." Sooyoung pulled out a pastel blue sweater from the closet and grab a skirt that has an ombre like style in it.

Melody sighed and went to the bathroom to try the outfit. She looks to the mirror and smiled. "Not so bad." She muttered to herself and showed Sooyoung the outfit.

"Wow. Look at you! You're so pretty!" Sooyoung squealed with excitement.

 Look at you! You're so pretty!" Sooyoung squealed with excitement

"Now, let me fix your make up. I'll just put a little. I promise." She pushed Melody to sit in front of the vanity mirror and started her magic.

"I wish I won't embarass myself in front of him." Melody muttered while Sooyoung starts putting blush on her cheeks.

"I pray to God you won't. You're clumsy but clumsier when nervous." Sooyoung chuckled.

"Yah. You're making me more nervous." Melody pouted. Sooyoung finished her make up and took a selfie with her.

"There. Done! He'll swoon over you, I bet." Sooyoung proudly look at Melody then started putting back the other dresses in the closet that her bestfriend piled in the bed.

Melody looked at herself. She looks nice. She's not pale unlike what she actually look everyday. Sooyoung did great on her.

"Thank you, Sooyoung~ah." Melody sincerely said to her best friend and hugged her.

"You're always welcome. When is he coming?" They both looked at the clock and it says 10:00 am.

"I don't know. He just told me to get ready in the morning." Melody shrugged.