A R M A N D A

While Dave was away I found myself being more creative, I was doing my own little photo shoots, vlogs, tutorials, shit I was even trying to come up with my own merchandise and it's only been like three or four days.

Right now I was doing a photo shoot in my baby pink lounge set, I had just finished installing my inches and I was definitely feeling myself.

"Ouu, okay." I fascinated over the photos I took.

Swiping through my photos I was debating on which one I was gonna send Dave before I got ready for bed, until I heard something slam downstairs.

I dropped my phone and tried to understand what the fuck was going on down there cause I know ain't no body stupid enough to break into this motherfucking crib.

Tip toeing to the bedroom, I opened the door and here comes Dave barging through scaring the shit out of me.

Holding my chest I had to catch my damn breath. His ass was to big to be doing that shit. I was definitely about to tell him about himself but his vibes was a little off to me. Like he was so upset about something.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked him, he couldn't stand still. He was moving back and forth on each of his legs while hitting his hands together like he was about to fight someone. He bit his bottom lip so hard I thought he was about to puncture them.

I walked over to him. Looking straight up into his eyes. Dave was so much taller than me, it was one of my many turn ons of him. Quickly shaking the sexual thoughts from my mind, I asked him again.

"Baby.. what's wrong? Why are you back so early? Why didn't you call me?" This time he shocked his head and through it back so that he was looking up at the ceiling.

I noticed every time he swallowed because his Adams apple would move. Tears slowly rolled down each side of his face.

"Dave.." I touched his arm and that's when he really started crying.

I held his giant ass in my little arms as he cried, but I really wanted to know what the hell made him so upset for him to cry.

He finally worked up the nerve to tell me about the baby being born a stillborn, also how he was finally becoming to love the idea of him being a dad. I noticed that when his guest room was piled up with baby stuff.

I felt bad, but then I couldn't understand why he was crying so hard when he only knew about the baby for a couple of weeks. But I didn't want to sound like an ass or anything so I just let him cry. I rubbed his back and soothed him.

• • •

"I was just getting confident about this daddy shit, you know? Even though it's only been a couple of weeks I was pressed to finally meet my little one, now I can't." He shook his head.

It's been two hours since his break down and now he was finally getting the words off his chest. I didn't mind though, this is what you suppose to do as a partner in a relationship. Listen to problems, put your thoughts and opinions in, only when asked and just be there for them.

"It's gonna' be okay baby. You'll have more than enough time to make another one.. you still young, I guess god just wants you to conquer more in your life before having that big responsibility." I said truthfully.