"chill on the attitude anastasia" joe warned.

but his girl is over here being a bitch for nothing. whatever.

"I think I need to introduce myself so you know who I am" she said.

"i'm alana, joe's beautiful girlfriend of two and a half years".

I gave her a fake smile to keep face but in the back of my mind, I was just thinking about the terrible attitude she has. I don't know how her and joe work. one's a bitch and the other is a hothead and lowkey asshole.

"so anastasia, what was the reason that you came to my office anyways?" he wondered.

"to tell you that I was here..." I said.

"you could've just clocked in and I would've saw" he said. "but regardless, yeah you're here. don't barge into my office like that again, and get onto work".

joe and alana walked out of my office and closed the door as I sighed at that whole confrontation. I sat down in my chair and got onto some work.

lunch break

after the hectic morning that I had, I decided to go out to lunch with natasha, who invited me to go with her to this restaurant nearby. we were currently out eating and I was telling her about the incident from this morning.

"wait... you really caught them fucking on his desk?!" she exclaimed as I told her.

"yes! it was so weird, like it's only my second day and i'm already witnessing freaky shit" I laughed.

"not really that surprised though, alana's always doing something" natasha groaned.

"do you like her?" I asked her.

"no. not at all, alana's a bitch" she bluntly said.

"alana swears that she's the shit because she's dating joe. like for a grown ass woman, it's sad that she has that mentality. that's high school type shit".

"it's probably because he's rich" I said.

"he's rich and he's handsome. alana is so obsessive over him, she gets jealous when women are around him" she told me. "she's even the reason why the old secretary quit....".

"oh wow, really?!" I wondered as I was surprised.

"yup. so her name was celine. she was joe's secretary from the very start. she was like one of the first people joe hired himself when he took over anoa'i. even his dad loved her" she explained.

"lots thought that they had a thing, even I did. but they both always denied it... and then he started dating alana. alana never really liked celine. she was always jealous that joe would spend time with celine at work. they were "too close" to her".

"alana's always been rude to celine but celine always just ignored her. but like three months ago, everything came to a breaking point. alana disrespected the hell out of celine and she was done. and she told joe but joe didn't do anything about it, he allowed his girlfriend to disrespect the most loyal employee he ever had. so she walked out and never came back" she continued to say.

"wow..." I said in shock. "so joe really just lets alana be disrespectful like that?".

"yup. I already didn't like her because of her personality, but that whole incident made me genuinely despise her. it also made me side eye joe a bit. like he lets that girl be rude like that towards the people that help him make money" natasha said.