22.0 I DONT WANNA DO THIS ANYMORE

The last time I updated this book was almost a year ago. And I really wanna apologize for like disappearing the way I did... and yes, THE END IS NEAR.

Jahseh and Samira had just made up and things were going great. Samira had concluded that her stay at her fathers house was just what she needed to get her emotions together. She now had a lot of time to herself to think, considering she couldn't hang with Jahseh and Stokeley anymore.

Which was exactly why she was laying in her bed crying. In the last year, she'd lost her grandmother, almost been raped, and she'd gotten jumped.

She laid in her bed staring at the ceiling. Her lights were off so she couldn't really see anything. Tears were endlessly rolling down her cheeks but she wasn't making any noise. Although it was 3 AM she figured Jahseh would be awake right now.

JAH 😎

you awake?

yeah, what's up?

i just need some company 😕

you sure that's all?

no not really

meet me outside in 45.

wait what?????
read 3:05

✰✰✰

Samira quickly sat up. She had on a bonnet, a large t-shirt and some stained sweat pants. She had absolutely no idea what was about to happen, but she figured she would be ready for it.

She quickly hopped out of bed and put on some leggings and a hoodie. She slicked her hair back and then brushed her teeth.

Jahseh got there in 30 minutes instead of 45 catching Samira off guard. She tip toed out of her house considering her whole family was asleep. Outside, was Jahseh in his bmw i8. Samira's mouth fell agape as she looked at the car. More importantly, she gasped at the sight of Jahseh.

He leaned against the car. He had on a long sleeved red and black striped shirt with black distressed jeans. He also had on a long stainless steel chain and choker. His shoes were a pair of black air forces. Finally, his hair was braided back into two braids.

His style was so much different before he moved away. Back then, his everyday outfit was a hoodie and some shorts, or some jeans and a wife beater. He looked so much cleaner now.

"Jahseh..." She said, walking towards him slowly. He held his arms out and she walked right in them.

"I missed you, Sam." He told her, planting a kiss on her forehead.

"I missed you too." He told her. He let go of her and opened the door for her.

"Get in, I want to show you something." He said. She got into the car, setting her phone beside her. Jahseh jogged to the other side of the car and got in. He started driving.

"So, what you been up to?" Jahseh asked Samira. She shrugged thinking about what she had been doing. While she was at her dads, she did normal privileged teen type stuff. She also made a friend. Her name was Samantha. She found it cool that she found someone who also had the nickname "Sam". Samantha was born and raised in Los Angeles. She had recently moved to Miami for her dads job.