13.0 TAKE A STEP BACK

⚠️ SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED ⚠️
I woke up to the sunlight beaming through my blinds and the sound of the birds chirping. I looked to my right and seen Jahseh laying next to me shirtless. I propped myself up on my elbows and looked on the floor to see Ski sleeping on one of my blankets cuddled up with one of my stuffed animals. A smile crept on my face seeing them sleep so peacefully.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Jahseh said with his eyes still closed. I lightly giggled.

"Good morning to you too sir." I replied. He smiled. I picked up my phone which was beside me on the charger. "Monday, 11:34" it read. I got up and carefully stepped over Ski. I went to the kitchen and opened the cereal cabinet. I grabbed the Cinnamon Toast Crunch and turned around to go get a bowl and a spoon. I jumped at the sight of Jahseh leaning against the refrigerator. He looked me up and down seductively sending chills down my spine. I stood there and stared at him. He stared back. I brushed it off and opened the dishwasher to get a spoon. He closed the dishwasher before I could get my spoon almost catching my finger.

"You could've closed my finger in the dishwasher!" I semi yelled. He smiled at me. I frowned back. I tried opening the dishwasher again but he closed it. I gave up and went to put the cereal back. I put the cereal back and turned around. Jahseh was now standing directly in front of me blocking me from going anywhere.

"Yes?" I asked. He didn't respond he just stared at my lips. He put his arms around my waist slowly moving them down to my barely covered ass. I had on some nike shorts and a sports bra. He tightened his grip on my ass making me tense up.

"Relax... I don't bite, sometimes." He whispered into my ear. His breath on my neck made me shiver. He put his face in the crook on my neck and began sucking. I froze. I'd never had this much sexual tension with someone in a long while.

"Yo where are the towels. I'm finna take a shower." Ski said walking into the kitchen half yawning while rubbing the crust out of his eyes. Jahseh quickly let go of me and leaned against the counter.

"Um, in the closet next to the bathroom." I said. My voice was noticeably shaky. Ski stared at us for a second. He looked at my neck and began walking away.

"That's non of my business." He said walking down the hallway. I began walking away. Before I could get too far he slapped my butt making be look back at him. I mugged him and he winked at me. I walked into my room and went to my closet. I grabbed a black duffel bag and and went to my dresser. I opened both the duffel bag and my dresser. I pulled out some shorts and a floral top. I decided to pack three outfits just in case. I picked out some light wash jeans and a plain white top. I also packed a pair of black tights and a red shirt. I only packed two pairs of shoes which were my white air force ones and my Victoria secret slides. I got up and walked out of my room and to the bathroom. I knocked on the door.

"My dick is out!" Stokeley yelled from the shower.

"Ok!" I covered my eyes and opened the door. I felt around on the bathroom counter and grabbed my deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brush, & hair gel. I quickly left and went back into my room. I dropped all the items in the bag and zipped it up. I looked deeper into my drawer and grabbed a black shirt and some black ripped jeans. I walked to my door and closed it. I began to strip out of the cloths I had on. I turned around to grab the shirt and jumped at the sight of Jahseh standing in the door way. His eyes were filled with lust. I can't lie I was kinda creeped out.

"You can't just spy on people changing!" I yelled running towards him, pushing him out of the doorway and closing it locking it this time.

"I just need my phone." He said through the door calmly. I looked through the covers on my bed for his phone. I finally found it and picked it up. It turned on. He had a text message from "Geneva 🥰" He didn't have his previews on so I couldn't read it from the home screen. I tried pressing the home button to open it but he had a password. I guessed his birthday and I was right.