20.0 SNOW

11 𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑯𝑺 𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹
*𝑰 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒌𝒔𝒌𝒔𝒌*

𝑺𝑨𝑴𝑰𝑹𝑨 got out of the car and stretched her legs. She simply stared at the small building she used to call home. Her dad got out after her.

She spotted a familiar car in her driveway.

"You ready?" Her father asked. She nodded and made her way up the driveway. When she reached the door, a wave of emotion came over her. Even though it had only been 3 months, it had felt like forever. She never talk Jojo, Roni, or her mother that she left.

Her hand shook over the doorknob. Her dad scoffed before knocking on the door loudly.

The door slowly opened to reveal a slightly taller Jojo. He just stared at Samira, and the strange man he never knew.

"Yes?" He asked, rudely. Samira simply stared at him.

"So I don't get a Hey?" She questioned.

"Who's at the door Jo?!" A voice yelled from the living room.

"It's Sam!" He yelled back. "What the fuck?!" She yelled before sprinting to the door. Her mom appeared in the door frame. She just stared at her before noticing the man beside her. Her mood suddenly changed.

"Samira where in the Devil's ass crack were you?" She scolded.

"With dad." She responded.

"So you just decided you could up and leave while living under MY roof?" She spat back.

"But I'm back now. Aren't you happy to see me?"

"You left for almost a fucking year... we thought you died Samira." She spoke.

"Jahseh didn't tell you he left me?" She asked.

"Well he did. But that doesn't mean you can just fucking leave." She Continued to yell at her. Her father just stood there, dumbfounded. "Since you can just leave without my permission, you can stay gone." She yelled before trying to shut the door. Samira stopped it with her foot.

"Can I at least see Roni?" She asked. Her mom nodded and stepped out of the way. Samira walked into the home and her dad followed. Roni was sitting at the kitchen, eating some cereal.

"Hey Roni!" She shouted. Roni snapped his neck in her direction.

"Samira?!" He yelled, running towards her and hugging her waist.

"Are you back?" He asked. Samira looked at her mom and back at Roni.

"Sorry, But mom said I can't."

"Yes you can." Her mom interjected. Roni and Jojo both started dancing around. Samira made her way back to the front door.

"Where are you going?" Her mother asked.

"To go tell Jahseh I'm back."

"Wait Sami-" She gave up on her sentence as Samira ran out of the door and just a bit down the side walk. She walked up the the porch and knocked on the door.

Moments after, an elderly man opened the door, to her surprise.

"Is Jahseh here." She asked, her eyes full of excitement.

"Jahseh? You must have the wrong address." He responded before abruptly closing the door. Her facial expression changed.

She walked back to her house and entered it. Her mom was on the couch and her two brothers were nowhere to be found.