2.0 • NUMB • Jahseh

I stepped out the store opening my bag of chips. I spotted a girl getting jumped across the way. That's nun of my business. I began to walk in the direction of my house.

"Yo X!" A familiar voice yelled from behind me. I quickly turned around to see Ski & Wifi.

"Yo where y'all headed?" I asked dapping them up. Ski shrugged.

"We just walking." Wifi said. "Where you going?" Ski asked. "Home." I replied.

"You know Don?" Ski asked. I shook my head.

"Yeah I heard his drug business is booming. He was just around the corner beating some bitch up." Wifi said.

"Yeah I seen that. Shit sad." I said eating my last chip and throwing the bag on the ground.

"Then why ain't you help her. Captain save a hoe." Ski said taking a sip of his sprite.

"Nigga I'm not even supposed to be outside right now." I replied. He shrugged and took out his phone.

"Chantell talking about she want some dick. I gotta go." Ski said dapping me up and walking the other way. Wifi had to leave for some reason. I sat down on the curb and thought. After awhile I got back up and continued home.

I finally reached my house. I walked up the steps on opened the door. I peered into the living room to see my mom passed out on the couch. I went to my room and started to put on some night clothes. I looked out my window to see a girl cleaning up some wounds on her face. She looked up and made eye contact with me. I smiled. She smiled back.

Once I was done I closed my curtains and turned off the light and went to sleep.