Nightmare With The Avengers

I drift off into sleep & my nightmares come creeping in on me.
~Nightmare~
I open my eyes to see me & the Avengers in the city. We stand in a circle ready to fight in case something or someone comes charging at us.
"Joy, I need you to try & get everyone out of the area," Steve says to me.
"Ok I'm on it Cap," I say running to where some people are. Once I find a group of people I walk over to them. "I need you guys to get out of the area ok."
"My baby's in there. I need to get to my baby!" A woman says.
"I will get your baby alright," I say. I walk over to the building she was pointing at. "Cap, theres a child in a building so I'm going to get the baby alright," I say into my earpiece.
"Joy, let someone go with you so you're not alone," Captain says.
"I can do this Cap."
"Sis, don't do anything stupid," Clint says.
"You know me Clint. I'm the one that doesn't make stupid decisions," I say.
"Well don't get yourself killed," Clint says.
"I'll try not to," I say but at this moment Bruce who is in Hulk form comes into the building with me. I walk up to him. "Hey there buddy. Let's go help a little one out."
Bruce nods his head & puts me on his back.
As Bruce & I are going up the steps a bomb gets thrown into a step. Bruce throws me out of the building so I'm safe.
"Joy!!" I hear Clint yell.
I don't hit the ground but what I do hit is the metal of Tony's suit.
Then the bomb goes on that was thrown in the building.
~End Nightmare~
I jolt forward with my eyes open wide. I get out of my bed & go down to the lab.
I can't stop thinking about the nightmare that I just had with Bruce. I usually have nightmares with Clint or my best friend Natasha getting hurt or even worse but I never had any nightmares with Bruce.
Bruce walks in & sees my sadness. "Joy, is everything alright?" Bruce asks.
I walk over to Bruce & hug him. I start to cry. "Everything is not alright Bruce," I say.
Bruce pulls me away & looks me in the face. "What's wrong?"
"I had a nightmare that you were in a building with a bomb in it & the bomb went off. I can't take the nightmare that I've been having any longer Bruce. I'm so done with these nightmares."
"Joy, I promise you that I'm not going anywhere. Let me take you to go get some coffee from down the street."
With that I walk out of the Avengers Tower with Bruce by my side.