"Bestfriend?" Chelsea mumbled barely above a whisper. No. Tamika would never lie and do some lowdown shit like that, would she? Chelsea thought to herself.

Her and Tamika weren't really on speaking terms back in college and Chelsea honestly didn't care for the friendship anymore. Tamika was changing and Chelsea no longer wanted any dealings with the new Tamika .

"Yeah, Mika. You expect me not to believe the one mothafucka' that you tell everything to? The one mothafucka' that you've known way before we even met each other?" Kentrell spat

I shook my head not knowing what the fuck to believe . If Tamika actually dif pull a hoe ass move like this then it was definitely gonna be on sight whenever she ran into that bitch, no talking straight hands. If Tamika didn't pull some like that forreal then that just meant Kentrell wasn't who I thought he was . Especially for him to try to put the blame on Tamika to save his own ass .

True or not that didn't justify him leaving . That didn't justify him missing five fucking years of his daughter's life.

"And after all the options you could've went with you chose to abandon me? To abandon us? Whether Tamika told you that or not you could've gotten a DNA test or better yet known me better than that to fuck you over. I've never been that type of female Kentrell and you know it!" I expressed, my voice cracking .

"And I understand that and I'm genuinely sorry for the shit that I've done but trying to argue with me isn't gonna change shit." Kentrell sighed

"And apologizing isn't gonna change shit either. You're not sorry. You're not. If you really loved me and gave a fuck about me like you claimed you did you wouldn't have let shit get between us. I have given you all of me, literally only to get the shit end of the stick in return. I'm done with this conversation." Chelsea grits before brushing past Kentrell only to get yanked back once again .

He pushes her towards Ashanti's car and hovers over her, a frown plastered across his face.

"You not done with shit until I say we done. Stop being so fuckin' stubborn and childish. We not kids anymore Chelsea, we grown as fuck. You need to act like it." Kentrell spat, pointing his finger in her face as he tried to get his point across . Instead it on pissed Chelsea off that he kept touching her.

Kentrell was caught off guard with Chelsea's hand slapping him across his face, leaving a agonizing pain. He rubbed his jaw as he stared her down, his eyes darkened to a venomous black as he felt his body pure fury .

It grew quiet as they both eyed each other down . Chelsea went to hit him again but Kentrell quickly stopped her from doing so as he pinned her arms above her head and pushed her back to Ashanti's car.

"Have you lost yo' fuckin' mind bruh," He asked surprised that she actually put her hands on him, "The fuck is wrong with you?"

"I hate you so fucking much I swear on my life I do." Chelsea expressed, shaking her head as tears escaped her eyes. "I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH KENTRELL, I SWEAR ON MY CHILD!"

"And the feeling is mutual." He spat, letting her go. He didn't mean it but hearing those words come out her mouth hurt him. He loved the shit out of Chelsea even after all these years she held a special place in his heart that no other bitch could take or replace. "I don't even know why I bothered trying to be mature and talk to ya' ass anyway. I mean really Chelsea, look at you."

Kentrell stepped back as he sized Chelsea up and down. Although she looked amazing he wasn't gonna tell her that. Since her words hurt him he wanted to say whatever at the moment to make her feel just as bad. He didn't give a fuck.

"This what a mother does? Going out to clubs, grinding on niggas when her daughter is lord knows where? Who's really pathetic?"

"Fuck you!" Chelsea sniffled as she felt her heart drop to the pit of her stomach. "I'm a damn good mother to Kenyia, a better parent than you'll ever be! I was there when she was born, I was there when she said her first words, I was there when she took her first steps nigga! Everything I do is to make sure that little girl has it all like I didn't. And the moment I decide to take a break I'm a bad mother? You are fucked up."

"I haven't done anything to deserve what I've been through. I was too busy trying to fix you when I was breaking my damn self. I was loving you and supporting you when no one gave a fuck about you. Did you forget that? Or it doesn't matter now that your Nba fuckin' Youngboy?" Chelsea mocked. "It was fuck me and now it's fuck you."

Kentrell sighed tired of the back and forth . Him and Chelsea were obviously getting nowhere with this conversation and he was over it.

"Where's my daughter?" Kentrell blurted out, rubbing his hands down his face .

"You wasn't worried about her five years ago so don't worry about her now. MY child is just fine." Chelsea spats, her voice already becoming hoarse from the yelling she had been doing .

And with that Chelsea turn on her heels to go back inside the club. The only thing she wanted right now was to go back to the beach house and cry herself to sleep. What was suppose to be a night of fun and laughs turned into a night full of misery and tears.

Vote And Comment