008.

Author's Note: This chapter is in third person's point of view. I haven't updated in like a week or two if not three so I had to update again for you guys💕.

• • •

Entering the nightclub's parking lot, Chelsea attempted to get to Ashanti's car but failed once she felt Kentrell's grip on her arm.

She whirled around and yanked her arm from him, mugging him disgust. In her eyes he had some nerve to try to speak to her let along follow her as if they had something to talk about.

"Chels-

"No," She shook her head as her voice shook, "No don't you fucking dare try to say shit to me. Get the fuck away from me."

She attempted to walk away again only to get pulled right back . This time Kentrell's grip was tighter than before .

"Chels, can we talk? You can't talk to me?" He questioned with seriousness, his brows knitted in confusion.

"Talk?" Chelsea scoffed as she looked at him with so much hatred in her eyes. "Man fuck you! We don't have a damn thing to talk about. You leaving me five years ago knowing what predicament I was in told me enough. I don't give a fuck about what you wanna discuss. Fuck out my face Kentrell."

Chelsea walked away to Ashanti's car only to realize that she didn't have the car keys and sure enough the car doors were locked .

"Fuck!" Chelsea yelled to herself and she slammed her hand against the hood of the car. She was on the brink of tears. Her emotions were everywhere right now and being under the influence of alcohol wasn't making matters any better.

Chelsea sighed hearing Kentrell's footsteps coming towards her.
what part of we ain't got shit to talk about does this fuck nigga not understand? Chelsea thought to herself .

"So this what the fuck you doing now? Runnin' away from your problems instead of facing em'?" Kentrell asked as he stood behind Chelsea.

Chelsea raised a perfectly arched brow as she turned around to face Kentrell who wore a mean mug on his face .

He couldn't help but admire how good she looked. Her caramel complexion looked flawless and she was no longer skinny like she was back in highschool or college . She had filled out gaining a few pounds in all the right places . She was the perfect example of slim thick .

"Me running the fuck away from my problems?" She chuckled in disbelief that he actually let that come out his mouth. "You serious right now?"

"Say, I'm dead fuckin' serious right na'." Kentrell clenched his jaw.

"You got some fucking nerve saying that to me like YOU wasn't the one that ran away from your problems like we wasn't shit! You left me high and dry! You could've fucking stayed!" Chelsea yelled feeling her anger get the best of her. "You left me like I didn't mean shit over some fucking he say she say bullshit! How fucking ridiculous is that? You're pathetic as fuck."

"I know what I did was low of me. You don't think I was hurtin' hearing that there was a possibility that the child you was carrying wasn't mine Chelsea? I was locked away in a fucking cell being told from yo' own damn bestfriend that you was fuckin' both me and that Quan nigga at the same time! You don't think that shit broke my fuckin' heart?" Kentrell yelled, his veins nearly popping out his neck as he spoke hard and loud .